Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I’m queued as of an hour ago! I hope it goes through ok. Im not in early access either.
Also my OTA Info iOS shortcut works!
Me too!!!! You made me check since you're not in early access and neither am I! Time to go drive for a bit!
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Yay blocks for me! Tiles is more meh... Feel bad for those GT drivers who are missing out and have to find some other way to amuse themselves.

* Not sure if anyone is still asking, but, no, not in early access.. just a plain ordinary FE. Got the PAAK update when I went in for my 10,000 mile tire rotation.

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
I’m queued as of an hour ago! I hope it goes through ok. Im not in early access either.
Also my OTA Info iOS shortcut works!
And yours says "Priority: High" as well, even though you aren't in early access. That's why I wasn't sure if that flag was indicative of anything in that regard.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
And yours says "Priority: High" as well, even though you aren't in early access. That's why I wasn't sure if that flag was indicative of anything in that regard.
I don’t think that’s a priority status in that respect. In the backend it’s “communication priority” I think those are the ones that get the big push notifications about new features

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
And yours says "Priority: High" as well, even though you aren't in early access.
Oh ya I didn’t even notice that. I wonder if that’s based on the type of update/module that’s being updated.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Mine seems OK, I did have to do a screen reset after starting it up cause it froze when I went to Tiles, gave me kind of a scare cause it restarted and then just went to black screen but I did key cycle and then reset the screen again and it came back, so just FYI. The software version still says 2.1.0 but everything is there as it should be.

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Select AWD SR
Country flag
Looks like my update queued up yesterday but failed at 11:34pm last night. Not seeing the update in the car, just saw it via the Fordpass Widget. Scheduled an update for this morning to see if it works.

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
Really curious what's causing these failures. Per the widget it doesn't look like my car has tried again since the first failure yesterday.

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
Installed last night when I got home. I am not in the Early Access program.

ChargedCheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4XE, 2017 BMW i3 94wh
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My car wasn't responding to PaaK this morning when I was getting ready to head to work. I laughed to myself thinking, "I bet I got the update last night." As I open my phone to force close Ford Pass and restart Bluetooth, I notice the notification in the FP app - sure enough, 2.3.0 updated successfully.

I do like the updates, but I wish it wouldn't add 3 minutes to my morning when I'm trying to punch a clock and my commute buffer has already been reduced by icy roads ?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Mine moved back to "artifact_retreival_in_progress" yesterday on my commute to work (45min). Has been that way ever since, even with errands and all yesterday. Didn't drive it today, but have a feeling it's going to fail again... this is what it did last time.

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Really curious what's causing these failures. Per the widget it doesn't look like my car has tried again since the first failure yesterday.
Same, mine still shows last nights failure. I tried to schedule an update, but that doesn't seem to trigger the update either.

Does your car show that the update is available? Only way I knew was seeing it in the widget.

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
Same, mine still shows last nights failure. I tried to schedule an update, but that doesn't seem to trigger the update either.

Does your car show that the update is available? Only way I knew was seeing it in the widget.
Do you mean in the update menu in the car? No it just says that the software is up to date now (instead of showing details about the 2.1 update).

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you mean in the update menu in the car? No it just says that the software is up to date now (instead of showing details about the 2.1 update).
Yup, seeing the same thing.
Sponsored