Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Update “Campaign” Window 28608142-4790-4B49-AA97-DDAD0C8D312B

I posted about this in the massive 1.7.1 thread, but I figured I would expand on it to make it easier for people to find with search in the future.
I learned something about the OTA Update process today that I figured some people might be interested in.

I haven’t receive the 1.7.1 update, which could have been because my car wasn’t eligible for it yet. So I called Ford support to see where my car was in line.

The second support person I spoke to seemed to really know what she was talking about. She said my car had been eligible for the update, but the window had closed on 11/16. Or as it is worded in their system the “Campaign has expired”. She said she couldn’t see whether the update attempted to download and failed, or just didn’t download at all for some reason. Note: my car is connected and active on my Wi-Fi and has good cell reception.

I found out from a member on this forum that the “campaign” lasts 2 weeks. So that means my car was eligible for the update from 11/2-11/16. I know I “Checked for Updates” several times in that period and nothing. She did say that it would try again in 2 weeks. So now I need to wait until the end of the month to see if it works this time.
Sponsored

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
After getting the 1.4 update we went several months with no update activity until we got the 1.7.1 failure message on 11/13. The failed attempt resulted in a dark center screen which persisted for a couple more days. Then we got a update successful message on Fordpass with no details and no indication from the car that anything has been changed? From what others have described it seems this upgrade may take several weeks to complete. I am just glad that the center display has returned to its normal brightness!!