OTA Update - brake pedal feel - 22S41 & 22S29 recalls for overheated contactor and software glitch

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag
I received today a bigger Over the air update, so I made a video out of it.

@Administrator, I understand that there are several posts about this update, feel free to combine it in the most relevant topic
Sponsored

OP
OP
Benjamin Kegele

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag
One thing I noticed, your charge settings and one pedal drive will be off after the update.

And the brake makes a big difference

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Benjamin,

All kidding aside, and not legal advice, I hope that - if - you are one of the plaintiffs in the new Mach E lawsuit that you are clearing any new Mach E posts or videos with your attorney. Also, for those of us who are attorneys, we are not even allowed to discuss the case with you, only with your attorney, because you are represented by counsel in this matter.

If there was any advice to be given, it would be to consult with your attorney before posting or answering posts on anything close this matter. You can be sure that both sides will be well aware of or made aware of any public statements that you make from now on, and probably anything past as well.

If you were trying to bolster your position as a Mach E YouTube / influence position, you may have done exactly the opposite, where my guess is your attorney might ask for silence until after the case is resolved.
Sponsored