Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Mine has:

DisplayOTAStatusReport: null
Error: null

no idea what that means.
Null means there is no data to display. Either you've never gotten an OTA, or it's been so long since you got one that the data has aged off Ford's server.
4.1.3 came fine for me, but no data in FordPass when I click on the notification, or via JSON, which shows the same "null". The only notes are in the car, check there. I don't know why the data isn't in all 3 locations.

Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Update Status Hidden in the Ford Website 4.1.3
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
4.1.3 came fine for me, but no data in FordPass when I click on the notification, or via JSON, which shows the same "null". The only notes are in the car, check there. I don't know why the data isn't in all 3 locations.

Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Update Status Hidden in the Ford Website 4.1.3
Have you started getting the update successful notification in FordPass?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Yes. With no data. Just says update is successful, can't click on it to get the info. And "You're rolling with the latest update" also produces a blank page, headed with "What's In This Update?" But the car had the info.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I think something changed on Ford backend and in car when it reports back an update status

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Yes. With no data. Just says update is successful, can't click on it to get the info. And "You're rolling with the latest update" also produces a blank page, headed with "What's In This Update?" But the car had the info.
This is why you're not seeing anything in the JSON data. The JSON data is what fills in FordPass.

Mine is showing Null for a lot today, but also haven't had an OTA since October.

Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Update Status Hidden in the Ford Website 1674502745011

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Yeah Iā€™m seeing the same, the 4.1.3 release notes are missing in Fordā€™s backend. That affects all of these outlets.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Yeah Iā€™m seeing the same, the 4.1.3 release notes are missing in Fordā€™s backend. That affects all of these outlets.
The notes were missing in the app and the car, but if you look through the JSON you can find the URL to download it.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
What it shows today after it failed last week. Still didn't install and I did 2, 30min Ignition On & Off cycles in my driveway. Maybe it needs driven?

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 5.21.45 PM.png
"artifact_retrieval_in_progress" means it's in the progress of downloading. It might take a while to do that, but it can do so while the car is off.

The older versions of the widget FAQ had my observations of the OTA aggregateStatus values.

Last edited:

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
^^^ Thanks! I though car had to be on to download and it only installed when car is off. Any idea how big 4.1.2 is because its been downloading all day then and still not finished.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
^^^ Thanks! I though car had to be on to download and it only installed when car is off. Any idea how big 4.1.2 is because its been downloading all day then and still not finished.
6.2745 Gigabytes

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was able to look at the data yesterday but just a blank data screen under Network with ota filter today. Either I'm doing something wrong or Ford changed the access..

danielcb

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 2022 ER AWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
No Iā€™ve seen it multiple times, on inhibit updates. Basically what I think happens is the car checks in, sees that there is no status, so then it checks another link where the new update is waiting. We used to have access to a widget that showed us this status more easily and this was usually what happened, I honestly had forgot about it doing this because we canā€™t use that widget anymore.

You mean that this API makes a direct request to the car itself over the air ?? And the 500 response is due to the car not responding in time?
Sponsored