Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E4
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got a notification in Ford Pass tonight that my car had an OTA update, but it was very vague about what was included (minor bug fixes, etc.). Does anyone have any release notes that show what each update includes? Is that info available on the Ford site? I couldn't find anything at all.
Sponsored

StrWhtMME

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Electric Focus. 21 MME Prm SR, 23 Maverick
Country flag
You should get the details of the OTA on the Sync 4 screen. Also your Owner.Ford account should show that the update was successful.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I still haven’t gotten any OTA update notifications for either car. Wondering if it happened and they just didn’t tell me.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
You should get the details of the OTA on the Sync 4 screen. Also your Owner.Ford account should show that the update was successful.
My Ford account shows nothing and is 100% useless. I have no update, and quite frankly don't expect one. Do I sound grumpy and pessimistic enough?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
My Ford account shows nothing and is 100% useless. I have no update, and quite frankly don't expect one. Do I sound grumpy and pessimistic enough?
The original OTA information indicated it would be pushed over a period of time and would not be complete until the end of this month.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Is your expectation that you will never get an OTA update? Yours will just be skipped?
My expectation is that I’ll get the update and it won’t actually fix any bugs or do anything except “lay the groundwork for future updates.”

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My expectation is that I’ll get the update and it won’t actually fix any bugs or do anything except “lay the groundwork for future updates.”
All evidence so far suggests that is a reasonable expectation (for now).

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I haven't seen any indication that I received an update yet, but two functionalities have been much better over the past week. One, better recognition of PaaK upon approach and, two, my Sync preset stations and sound settings. On the second, I no longer have to get in, press setting #2 on the door and then #1 to get things to my selections. I guess that could be part of the app upgrade that happened over the past 10 days.

StrWhtMME

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Electric Focus. 21 MME Prm SR, 23 Maverick
Country flag
As someone said, the Software Updates will be staggered. The F- 150 OTA started with only 50 units, then gradually increased over a 2 month period. They are slowly and methodically working their way thru the first one.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
We've seen worse!

I've been quite enjoying the latest update. I hope they don't skip you for the next one or at worst, the one after that. It will be nice to see your smiley and optimistic side. ?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
The original OTA information indicated it would be pushed over a period of time and would not be complete until the end of this month.
Where did you see this?
Sponsored