machdady

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Ice Blue
Country flag
Hi I know there are lots of threads out there on OTA updates but I couldn’t find details of this situation specifically and wanted to see if anyone else has it.

Last week I got my first update (aside from blue cruise maps) - 3.1.1. And 3.2.1 today.

When I click on the banner update with a check mark it takes me to software updates as expected. But shows this screen that says connectivity must be on (this went away with 3.1.1 update cause I was at home connected to wifi). Today it stayed on that cause I was out at the store. Vehicle connectivity is on as you can see and you can’t toggle it off and back on. Noticed wifi was off as well and turned that back on.

So I went into the the story and when I came back it seemed to have fixed itself on the drive home and it shows the update now.

Am I missing something? I feel like it’s not connecting to the cellular network properly anymore (I did let my free media subscription expire, but that shouldn’t cause this). I also can connect via ford pass (although I haven’t tried while away from wifi - I’ll do that later).

Thanks for any info!
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Updates Finally on ‘22 GTPE, but with a bug 0A678E89-B806-432A-AD69-D199690848C1
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Updates Finally on ‘22 GTPE, but with a bug 60907F54-95A1-4C73-B382-42CF1B20571F
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Updates Finally on ‘22 GTPE, but with a bug 8E937E1E-651C-4C7C-B1B8-CF7252AF6DF2

jmatero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT-P
Country flag
Same thing here... same car... same update dates. So, it's so odd. When I took delivery, couple weeks ago, I had the Alexa icon on the top. I finally set it up just to get rid of it. Honestly, the only thing I used it for was "Alexa, where's my stuff" which is cool. Then it deactivated and all of the OTA updates talk about Alexa coming soon. I'm really hoping Ford OTA updates evolve quickly to what I had on the Tesla: frequent updates, all refining or adding new features, etc. Time will tell I guess.

OP
OP
machdady

machdady

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Ice Blue
Country flag
I set up Alexa too awhile back. I think you can also deactivate it. Will see what happens with 3.3.1. Still haven’t gotten the recall.
Sponsored