Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Yay! I got the email! So I excitedly click on the link to sign up!

Thank you for your interest! At this time you do not have an eligible vehicle for our Ford Early Access Program.

?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yup, same here. It's probably because they still have our MMEs listed as a Ford Edge.
I think you’re right! I have a Mustang Mach E Edge as well.
Gee, I wonder if anyone from Ford ever stops by and looks at these forums? ?

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
You all just need to forward the invite to me. I have a Mach-E and a Mach-E in the app, too. They must have inadvertently delivered to you the invite meant for me. ;)
You probably don’t have a “special” Mustang Mach E / Edge hybrid like the General and I do ?? Clearly the email was targeted ?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Same problem here - Mach E being called a Edge.

Wondering if there is a number to call to have this corrected ?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Same problem here - Mach E being called a Edge.

Wondering if there is a number to call to have this corrected ?
I tried. They told me to remove the vehicle from my account and add it again. Not only did that not fix it, but now I can't get PaaK to work again.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
My link to sign up worked just fine. But my Ford account also shows I have a Mach E and not an Edge.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I tried. They told me to remove the vehicle from my account and add it again. Not only did that not fix it, but now I can't get PaaK to work again.
That’s bad... I am thinking may be there is number that we can call that will allow us to enroll into the program manually ...

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
That’s bad... I am thinking may be there is number that we can call that will allow us to enroll into the program manually ...
I’m not sure. Tbh, I’m hoping a Ford lurker might see this and try to sort it out? After all, it would be in their interest, I think.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't think so. FordPass Support transferred me to Marketing to discuss the Early Access Program. Marketing had no idea what I was talking about and suggested that the email was probably just spam.

I did open a ticket with FordPass Support specifically for the MME showing up as an Edge issue. If that can be fixed, I'm sure the Early Access invite will work. I just hope they don't fill the invite slots before it can be fixed.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I don't think so. FordPass Support transferred me to Marketing to discuss the Early Access Program. Marketing had no idea what I was talking about and suggested that the email was probably just spam.

I did open a ticket with FordPass Support specifically for the MME showing up as an Edge issue. If that can be fixed, I'm sure the Early Access invite will work. I just hope they don't fill the invite slots before it can be fixed.
Marketing suggested the email was probably just spam? ?‍♂ The snail mail address in the email is “customer relationship center”?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Marketing suggested the email was probably just spam? ?‍♂ The snail mail address in the email is “customer relationship center”?
Yeah, they really had no idea. It was Customer Relations that transferred me to Marketing.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My link to sign up worked just fine. But my Ford account also shows I have a Mach E and not an Edge.
Same here. Got the invite and signed up fine. My account properly shows my Mach-E.

Now the bad news... I upgraded FordPass from 3.21 to 3.22 this morning, and it's broken. Gets stuck on the LOADING circle of death on top of the Terms and Privacy page. Ugh. Powered off, uninstalled/reinstalled, nothing works. Should have left it on 3.21. That was working pretty well.
(Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.)

snikt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Same here. Got the invite and signed up fine. My account properly shows my Mach-E.

Now the bad news... I upgraded FordPass from 3.21 to 3.22 this morning, and it's broken. Gets stuck on the LOADING circle of death on top of the Terms and Privacy page. Ugh. Powered off, uninstalled/reinstalled, nothing works. Should have left it on 3.21. That was working pretty well.
(Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.)
Did you try to go into the app settings on Android to clear cache, force stop, clear data and all that for that app?
Sponsored