Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
For those of you interested in the Mach E Owners Manual I have reposted the Info
to order. I have ordered mine. Check it out You will like it.
Make sure you specify American version.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Owner's Manual 2020 - 2021

Carmanuals.com Vlamingstraat 4 2712BZ Zoetermeer Netherlands
www.carmanuals.com
TOTAL AMOUNT$46.49

1. Ford
  2. Mustang Mach-E
  3. Ford Mustang Mach-E Owner's Manual 2020 - 2021
Need help? +31 (0)79 - 744 0217
Ford Mustang Mach-E Owner's Manual 2020 - 2021
Sponsored

Last edited:

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
So someone printed out the PDF that we all have access to on our phones AND on our big screens? They killed trees AND want me to pay for them to use more paper, and carbon to ship it to me? Me? A person who bought an EV to decrease my harm to the world? Nice... I’ll take 3.

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
So someone printed out the PDF that we all have access to on our phones AND on our big screens? They killed trees AND want me to pay for them to use more paper, and carbon to ship it to me? Me? A person who bought an EV to decrease my harm to the world? Nice... I’ll take 3.
I wouldn't mind a owners manual if it looks like an actual Ford owners manual. I don't want some generic book or a huge printout held by staplers.

I do miss the owners manual pouch though. I like that for the registration/insurance cards and anything I want to keep related to the car inside but the Mach-E doesn't have one.

There is a solution for that...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Owners Manual Book Available Mustan

I picked up a brand new 2020 Mustang owners manual off eBay for $30. Tossed the actual manual and used the really nice Mustang pouch to hold the little things I like to keep in the car ????

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I wouldn't mind a owners manual if it looks like an actual Ford owners manual. I don't want some generic book or a huge printout held by staplers.

I do miss the owners manual pouch though. I like that for the registration/insurance cards and anything I want to keep related to the car inside but the Mach-E doesn't have one.

There is a solution for that...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Owners Manual Book Available Mustan

I picked up a brand new 2020 Mustang owners manual off eBay for $30. Tossed the actual manual and used the really nice Mustang pouch to hold the little things I like to keep in the car ????
So yours didn't come with the pouch? Or you wanted a mustang pouch instead of the Ford one?

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
So yours didn't come with the pouch? Or you wanted a mustang pouch instead of the Ford one?
No we didn't get anything for the glove compartment. Should we have got something???

OP
OP
Sweetwater

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
The Owners Manual I posted at top will NOT fit in glove box.
It is 404 pages full size book. Same as PDF you look up.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Careful to know what you will get from helminc. I bought it and it only included the same items that came with the car. I contacted them and they confirmed that was correct. So, unless that has changed (the description has not changed), you will not get a complete manual with this order.

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
Son of a B**** we didn't get one! Stupid me I never thought to ask because I knew the owners manual was electronic so I just kinda assumed there wasn't one. Time to call my dealer and ask about that!

I still like the Mustang one I got though so I'll keep using it :)

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When I click on the link at the top it only has a version for Great Britain....notice the British flag??

OP
OP
Sweetwater

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
When I click on the link at the top it only has a version for Great Britain....notice the British flag??
Click on # 3 and you will find the correct manual. You request American
version. This is what you want. It is an Ebay item you are protected.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Careful to know what you will get from helminc. I bought it and it only included the same items that came with the car. I contacted them and they confirmed that was correct. So, unless that has changed (the description has not changed), you will not get a complete manual with this order.
Just got mine from Helm today. It was the full manual book only like I expected. Not sure why you weren't able to get that from them. Am I the first with a full paper manual?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Owners Manual Book Available IMG_2176

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Just got mine from Helm today. It was the full manual book only like I expected. Not sure why you weren't able to get that from them. Am I the first with a full paper manual?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Owners Manual Book Available IMG_2176
What was the specific item you ordered? I"m keen to get a paper copy, but I placed an order a long time ago for the "portfolio kit" and all I got was the portfolio and a bunch of the supplementary guides that already came with the car...