Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When I take my IPhone and my key fob to the car the profile setting seem to go crazy. The seat and mirrors move fro #2 settings to # 1. When I only take one or,the other out, the settings respond correctly. Has anyone else had this happen?
Sponsored

murphy62

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla S90D, 2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
retired
Country flag
When I take my IPhone and my key fob to the car the profile setting seem to go crazy. The seat and mirrors move fro #2 settings to # 1. When I only take one or,the other out, the settings respond correctly. Has anyone else had this happen?
Do you have the fob and the phone in the same pocket? Don't do that.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Are the keyfob and phone tied to the your profile (or at least the same profile)? I've never had an issue with having both of mine on me when getting into the car, but they're all tied to my profile.

OP
OP

Sobmartin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Are the keyfob and phone tied to the your profile (or at least the same profile)? I've never had an issue with having both of mine on me when getting into the car, but they're all tied to my profile.
I re-tied both to my profile and the problem repeats.
Sponsored