efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
Last week I posted how PAAK was improved by upgrading the FordPass app on my Note 20. Yesterday, I took the car to the dealer to apply the PAAK update recall. Unfortunately, this has made things worse than ever. I am constantly left standing out waiting for the car to recognize the key, and when it finally does and the circle door light comes on, it does nothing! I press the lighted circle again and again with no response from the door. until after 30 seconds or so, the light goes off and then it works????

Come on Ford, get PAAK working and push it in a OTA update soon; don't make us wait until the end of the year!
Sponsored

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I read somewhere that you need to delete and setup PAAK again on your phone for it to work properly after the update, maybe try that and post your results

MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Took mine in on Monday. All I had to do was re-sign in to the app, and it’s been working like a charm ever since. Didn’t have to reset anything, except for the backup code. I now get the “lock notification” after the update, which is nice since I disabled the lock horn sounds. This is on an iPhone though.

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Took mine in on Monday. All I had to do was re-sign in to the app, and it’s been working like a charm ever since. Didn’t have to reset anything, except for the backup code. I now get the “lock notification” after the update, which is nice since I disabled the lock horn sounds. This is on an iPhone though.
Nice, I will setup an appointment for next week.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
There’s a lock notification???!?
I want this. I hate the horn but want some reassurance that the walk away lock worked.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
Where do you turn it on? In the app or in the car controls?

MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Where do you turn it on? In the app or in the car controls?
I didn’t have to turn on anything. Once I got home from Ford, I parked in my garage and walked away like normal. Then the message popped up on my phone! And has ever since!

MrRongoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR Red/Blk Onyx
Country flag
Brought to dealer yesterday, they told me it looks like I already had it applied with the previous SSM. Been pretty consistent for some time now and much better with last FordPass update after I removed the PAAK and downloaded a new key
Sponsored