jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME - Premium AWD Extended Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Looking increasingly unlikely that Ford is going to meet its initial delivery window of April 7th. Just sharing my frustration here; nothing to do but be patient.
OK - it arrived at the dealership but now they are saying it'll take a couple of days to get ready due to a backlog in their service department? Seems a little bit like a line but I can't figure out why they wouldn't want to get it off their lot. Anyone else have that experience?
Sponsored

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
The trials and tribulations with AutoNation Bellevue continue. They never bothered to send my registration and it took several calls and emails to even get a response. Their phone number puts you though an endless loop of "press 0 for an operator". When I finally got through, they said, oh yea, we have it (despite my temp registration now being expired)--no apology, no explanation, nothing--just we will send it to you now or you can come pick it up. So disappointed that they could not get such basic and required part of their job correct. Guess I will just add this to the growing list of frustrations with this dealership.
This exact thing happened to me too. No call, registration has been in for weeks. I only asked about it because I’m at the dealer for service and they were like, “here you go”. No apology no nothing.

KKsNewBaby

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Premium, Infinite Blue, AWD, Extended
Country flag
OK - it arrived at the dealership but now they are saying it'll take a couple of days to get ready due to a backlog in their service department? Seems a little bit like a line but I can't figure out why they wouldn't want to get it off their lot. Anyone else have that experience?
Didya get your MME yet? Inquiring minds want to know!

KKsNewBaby

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Premium, Infinite Blue, AWD, Extended
Country flag
Yep! Drove it to Oregon yesterday.

Still need to get Fordpass activated. Running into some hiccups there...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available PXL_20210411_000521522
Gorgeous! Yeah, unfortunately issues with Ford Pass seem to be par for the course. How did the rest of your purchasing experience go? Any issues with applying your deposit, incentives, X-plan (if applicable), Ford Options, trade-in, etc.? Any words of wisdom or tips for someone (hopefully!) picking up their car in a few weeks?