Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
So per palsapp.com, mine has been sitting in Kansas City for two weeks. Is this the thing where those data aren't really reliable and it could be on a truck across the Rockies right now? ETA for delivery is still the first week of April.
I am in exactly this situation. Listed as at Argentine Ramp in KC. Eta was 3/7 then 3/17. Now who knows.
Sponsored

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
So per palsapp.com, mine has been sitting in Kansas City for two weeks. Is this the thing where those data aren't really reliable and it could be on a truck across the Rockies right now? ETA for delivery is still the first week of April.
It will be on a train, not a truck, and it takes 2-3 weeks to get there if all goes well. There is a good chance that you will get it by your ETA date.

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
I would have to agree with you. I think that the sales people at AutoNation Bellevue care more than the management. That is why I am giving my salesman good marks on the Ford survey, but not soo much for the dealership!
Long time lurker, first time poster, but I’m honestly surprised to see any positive impressions of AutoNation Bellevue, because my experience with them has been awful. Rude, dismissive salespeople, unanswered calls, attempts to push me into a Select when that wasn’t what I ordered, etc. it’s so bad the point I’ve legit thought about canceling my order and getting back in line just so I could deal with a different dealership. Can I even change my dealer at this point? Would it matter?

I’m going on two weeks now waiting on a call back from my rep about where this car is-it was supposed to be delivered this week. And it’s disappeared from palsapp, so I cant even track it there anymore.

This dealership nonsense is a drag. I went into a Tesla dealership just to do my due diligence, and the experience was night and day to the point I have a Y sitting on a browser tab just because I don’t want to deal with the dealers anymore.

Sorry for the vent on my very first post here. I was just so excited about this car, reserved it immediately after the announcement, and the experience of actually getting it has dampened it significantly.

Ironbear

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium FE Carbonized Gray, AWD, Long-Range
Country flag
Long time lurker, first time poster, but I’m honestly surprised to see any positive impressions of AutoNation Bellevue, because my experience with them has been awful. Rude, dismissive salespeople, unanswered calls, attempts to push me into a Select when that wasn’t what I ordered, etc. it’s so bad the point I’ve legit thought about canceling my order and getting back in line just so I could deal with a different dealership. Can I even change my dealer at this point? Would it matter?

I’m going on two weeks now waiting on a call back from my rep about where this car is-it was supposed to be delivered this week. And it’s disappeared from palsapp, so I cant even track it there anymore.

This dealership nonsense is a drag. I went into a Tesla dealership just to do my due diligence, and the experience was night and day to the point I have a Y sitting on a browser tab just because I don’t want to deal with the dealers anymore.

Sorry for the vent on my very first post here. I was just so excited about this car, reserved it immediately after the announcement, and the experience of actually getting it has dampened it significantly.
Call Chris Rollman at 425-519-5814 at Bellevue Auto Nation. He took (and continues) to take excellent care of me during and after the purchase of my canceled order FE two weeks ago. I highly recommend him.

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag

My experience was pretty much garbage as well. Almost walked away it was so bad. The dealerships are absolutely the Achilles heel of this rollout.

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME - Premium AWD Extended Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Night and day difference for me going from Sound Ford to Bowen Scariff (odd given they are about five miles from each other). The Mach E guy at Bowen Scariff is knowledgable and communicative (even if he can't give me much of an update on where my order is). Also, X-Plan pricing, Ford Options, and no ADM. I'll update once I complete the purchase but so far, it's been pretty smooth compared to Sound Ford.

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
Call Chris Rollman at 425-519-5814 at Bellevue Auto Nation. He took (and continues) to take excellent care of me during and after the purchase of my canceled order FE two weeks ago. I highly recommend him.
Thanks-I'll try and give him a call today and see what's going on.

My experience was pretty much garbage as well. Almost walked away it was so bad. The dealerships are absolutely the Achilles heel of this rollout.
I went up to Ford of Kirkland and had a slightly better experience-at least they let me test drive the car, even if I could only drive it a short time. But even there, I felt like they were more interested in selling me the Grabber Blue model with the massive markup versus helping me get the car I ordered. It just seems like dumb luck in finding the right salesperson at the right dealership, and it's just so tiring.

(that grabber blue is gorgeous in person, tho)

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Night and day difference for me going from Sound Ford to Bowen Scariff (odd given they are about five miles from each other). The Mach E guy at Bowen Scariff is knowledgable and communicative (even if he can't give me much of an update on where my order is). Also, X-Plan pricing, Ford Options, and no ADM. I'll update once I complete the purchase but so far, it's been pretty smooth compared to Sound Ford.
I have lived in South King County for 36 years, I have bought multiple Fords during that time. I have yet to hear something good about Sound Ford.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Sound has been treating me pretty well. They have an IB Prem. 4-Ext. right now.
Bowen Scariff has 2 white ones.

Ironbear

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium FE Carbonized Gray, AWD, Long-Range
Country flag
Thanks-I'll try and give him a call today and see what's going on.

I went up to Ford of Kirkland and had a slightly better experience-at least they let me test drive the car, even if I could only drive it a short time. But even there, I felt like they were more interested in selling me the Grabber Blue model with the massive markup versus helping me get the car I ordered. It just seems like dumb luck in finding the right salesperson at the right dealership, and it's just so tiring.

(that grabber blue is gorgeous in person, tho)
I went ahead and let him know you would be calling. He's expecting your call. Good luck! This car is too special to have it ruined by a bad acquisition experience.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I would really love to see a set of Wa-State Options numbers from a completed deal. Redact what you need. I just don't trust my dealer to know how to do it correctly and to not try to take advantage of that.

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
I went ahead and let him know you would be calling. He's expecting your call. Good luck! This car is too special to have it ruined by a bad acquisition experience.
Thank you so much for this. I just got off the phone with Chris, and got more information in that one call than three calls previously. Looks like my Mach-E is supposed to land next week-can't wait!

An interesting side note-I ordered the light space grey interior, but I've really liked the black interiors in the ones I've driven. I was worried that if I didn't like the grey, I'd have to refuse the car and get back in line. But he said that if I wanted to redo the interior, that I could get it reupholstered (at a cost, of course). Didn't even expect that to be an option!
Sponsored