Ironbear

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium FE Carbonized Gray, AWD, Long-Range
Country flag
Thank you so much for this. I just got off the phone with Chris, and got more information in that one call than three calls previously. Looks like my Mach-E is supposed to land next week-can't wait!

An interesting side note-I ordered the light space grey interior, but I've really liked the black interiors in the ones I've driven. I was worried that if I didn't like the grey, I'd have to refuse the car and get back in line. But he said that if I wanted to redo the interior, that I could get it reupholstered (at a cost, of course). Didn't even expect that to be an option!
Ah, you are so very welcome. Really glad to hear you got the treatment you deserve and that your car is almost here! Fwiw, I do live the black interior on mine.
Sponsored

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME - Premium AWD Extended Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
So once the car disappears from palsapp, there's no way to track it anymore? Just wait? Gah!

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
So once the car disappears from palsapp, there's no way to track it anymore? Just wait? Gah!
Ask your dealer for vehicle visibility status. If your car is a Mach Drop then it may not report anything after leaving the factory. With any luck it will show periodic status as to location.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
omg omg Just got mine!! in Seattle area Monday (arrived dealer Friday) but I haven’t had time to post anything. They’re definitely arriving and my dealer was shocked it arrived bc tracker was useless. Btw I was built 12/21/20 and then sat in Mexico forever..

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ask your dealer for vehicle visibility status. If your car is a Mach Drop then it may not report anything after leaving the factory. With any luck it will show periodic status as to location.
They're saying they can't see anything either and just to wait. Still expected April 1 to April 7 (plus a couple of days for PDI?).

KKsNewBaby

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Premium, Infinite Blue, AWD, Extended
Country flag
Night and day difference for me going from Sound Ford to Bowen Scariff (odd given they are about five miles from each other). The Mach E guy at Bowen Scariff is knowledgable and communicative (even if he can't give me much of an update on where my order is). Also, X-Plan pricing, Ford Options, and no ADM. I'll update once I complete the purchase but so far, it's been pretty smooth compared to Sound Ford.
Yep - My order is with Daniel at Bowen Scarff and he has been very good to deal with! Hopefully, my car will be here by the end of April!

MJMachForum

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Blue Flex, 2021 Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just picked mine up last night from Bowen Scarff. Loving it so far. Have to take it back to get the computers reset because the connected features are not working. Drives great though! Here’s a picture from last night, all tucked in with its sibling.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available FFDBBB60-F9C0-4659-8CB8-8C7732D1E79E

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just picked mine up last night from Bowen Scarff. Loving it so far. Have to take it back to get the computers reset because the connected features are not working. Drives great though! Here’s a picture from last night, all tucked in with its sibling.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available FFDBBB60-F9C0-4659-8CB8-8C7732D1E79E
Nice ride! If you'd share, I'd be curious if you tried either X-Plan or Ford Options with them?

MJMachForum

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Blue Flex, 2021 Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Nice ride! If you'd share, I'd be curious if you tried either X-Plan or Ford Options with them?
They honored X-plan no issues and I didn't take Ford Options although they got me figures for it. They really worked to get different financing choices for me to pick from. Ultimately I needed low payments because I want to pay off the Flex I have when its lease is up and the financing I took was only like $20 more a month than the Ford Options.

KKsNewBaby

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Premium, Infinite Blue, AWD, Extended
Country flag
She's a beut! Congrats!

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, it's my estimated delivery week (estimated April 1 to April 7). I'm hoping to get it soon because I have a roadtrip Saturday down to the Oregon coast and I was looking forward to taking the new ride.

OP
OP

SpaceNeedle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
The trials and tribulations with AutoNation Bellevue continue. They never bothered to send my registration and it took several calls and emails to even get a response. Their phone number puts you though an endless loop of "press 0 for an operator". When I finally got through, they said, oh yea, we have it (despite my temp registration now being expired)--no apology, no explanation, nothing--just we will send it to you now or you can come pick it up. So disappointed that they could not get such basic and required part of their job correct. Guess I will just add this to the growing list of frustrations with this dealership.

jericho

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
c8, Red '21 FE Mach E (traded), '23 Red GT
Country flag
The trials and tribulations with AutoNation Bellevue continue. They never bothered to send my registration and it took several calls and emails to even get a response. Their phone number puts you though an endless loop of "press 0 for an operator". When I finally got through, they said, oh yea, we have it (despite my temp registration now being expired)--no apology, no explanation, nothing--just we will send it to you now or you can come pick it up. So disappointed that they could not get such basic and required part of their job correct. Guess I will just add this to the growing list of frustrations with this dealership.
i was just wondering, it's been 5 weeks since i got the car, and no call from them about my plates being ready... i was starting to wonder why - and gave them a call... guess what? i'm stuck on the same "press 0" loop.... wtf. :p still on the call....

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, it's my estimated delivery week (estimated April 1 to April 7). I'm hoping to get it soon because I have a roadtrip Saturday down to the Oregon coast and I was looking forward to taking the new ride.
Looking increasingly unlikely that Ford is going to meet its initial delivery window of April 7th. Just sharing my frustration here; nothing to do but be patient.