Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I think the hold on mine was just released. I have an end date of 4-4 but no shipped date yet.
Sponsored

Ixoye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB FE Mach e, ‘16 fusion energi, ‘14 Focus EV
Country flag
Evergreen in Issaquah.
Oh I saw your car the day you were picking it up. They wouldn’t let me sit in it so I sat in the select one. Ordered my premium the next day. Now painfully waiting. Not as long as you had to, but it feels painful anyway.. I chose the light interior.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Oh I saw your car the day you were picking it up. They wouldn’t let me sit in it so I sat in the select one. Ordered my premium the next day. Now painfully waiting. Not as long as you had to, but it feels painful anyway.. I chose the light interior.
That's funny. My wife got mad at me. As we pulled up there were a few people around it. The sales person (George) was doing something under the steering wheel and I said rather loudly, "George, step away from my car." She was not impressed. I was of course kidding, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Congrats on the order.

Ixoye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB FE Mach e, ‘16 fusion energi, ‘14 Focus EV
Country flag
Ya, George is my salesman as well and forebode me from sitting in it. :). Seeing yours changed my mind from the blue to red.

Last edited:

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
OMG! I should check my paperwork for the $500 reservation! I don't remember it being noted... are people getting it refunded to their credit card or credited against the price?
Mine was listed as down payment on the bill of sale.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
That's funny. My wife got mad at me. As we pulled up there were a few people around it. The sales person (George) was doing something under the steering wheel and I said rather loudly, "George, step away from my car." She was not impressed. I was of course kidding, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Congrats on the order.
I could tell you were joking when I heard it...but I'm not getting in the middle of that.

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I actually can't say that's the case. First off, I don't begrudge anyone their vacation. The salesperson I work with has now changed since this started and this one is actually pretty proactive but ultra conservative in commitments around timing. If the car were sitting at the dealer, I'm sure they'd do the "right thing" if I asked. Maybe even without me asking.

I stopped by there today while I was running errands and the others were very eager to look the car up in visibility for me. They were shocked that I was so close to delivery and that my car was even in the area. There were two salespeople who indicated they still had multiple cars south of the border. For a moment I felt lucky.
It's real hard to get a sales person excited abut a future sale when the lot is full of F150's. Just saying.
Sponsored