jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME - Premium AWD Extended Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Working Bowen Scariff Ford (after some difficult conversations with Sound Ford). My is on a railcar to KC right now. Went down there last weekend to poke around at their demo model. Great experience so far!
Sponsored

Last edited:

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Working Bowen Scariff Ford (after some difficult conversations with Sound Ford). My is on a railcar to KC right now. Went down there last weekend to poke around at their demo model. Great experience so far!
Wait, what... I'm getting mine at Sound Ford. I had to teach them how to track my MME. I hope they won't try to $cr3w me.

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME - Premium AWD Extended Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Wait, what... I'm getting mine at Sound Ford. I had to teach them how to track my MME. I hope they won't try to $cr3w me.
I'm sure it'll be fine. Mostly, I got annoyed with their lack of knowledge regarding the process, some borderline rude salespeople, and some mistargeted communications. Get in, get your car, and get out.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
It's real hard to get a sales person excited abut a future sale when the lot is full of F150's. Just saying.
True that is. My first sales guy actually tried to push me to a Bronco 11 months after I'd reserved the MachE...

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Bought my car today at AutoNation but I almost didn’t. Was a complete nightmare. I have perfect credit but the sales manager offered rates that were more than double what is advertised on Ford’s website. When I questioned it, instead of saying they would see what they could do and come back with another offer, the manager basically said that was all they could do because they have a right to make money and I was free to leave. Actually did walk out at one point and my sales guy chased down my car before I could leave the lot and asked me to let him work with someone else who came back with what was offered on the website.

Dealerships are really going to be the Achilles heel of this car. It’s definitely dampened my excitement for it.

Last edited:
OP
OP

SpaceNeedle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Bought my car today at AutoNation but I almost didn’t. Was a complete nightmare. I have perfect credit but the sales manager offered rates that were more than double what is advertised on Ford’s website. When I questioned it, instead of saying they would see what they could do and come back with another offer, the manager basically said that was all they could do because they have a right to make money and I was free to leave. Actually did walk out at one point and my sales guy chased down my car before I could leave the lot and asked me to let him work with someone else who came back with what was offered on the website.

Dealerships are really doing to be the Achilles heel of this car. It’s definitely dampened my excitement for it.

I would have to agree with you. I think that the sales people at AutoNation Bellevue care more than the management. That is why I am giving my salesman good marks on the Ford survey, but not soo much for the dealership!

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag
My Seattle area dealer called to let me know my FE Garber Blue will arrive in a day or two. I was invited to drive a While Select AWD that was declined by the buyer. It was great, but I could not take it out of the parking lot because it was still in delivery mode and limited to 15mph. Nevertheless, I made a few trips around the lot and found it to be extremely comfortable and roomy. I was by myself and was like a kid in a candy store--could not take the smile off my face. Like many others in this forum, it felt bigger than I expected and was extremely smooth. There was a warning sign on the screen saying DO NOT TOUCH--it still had the plastic covering on the screen, but was on and readable.

Because I could not touch the screen, I did not try to turn off the heated seats and the steering wheel heat. It got pretty warm so that is what cut my test drive short.

The dealer said they only received two so far and have many more reserved by buyers. He said they were supposed to get their test-drive vehicle at the beginning of January, but it never arrived so they were really happy to start seeing the cars arrived. The sales person I dealt with was clearly very well versed on the car and excited to tell me all about it. Of course, because of this forum, I felt I knew perhaps a little more then he did. He was surprised to hear that people in California have already received their cars.

All-in-all, I found my interactions straightforward and fair. They gave me my out-the-door price that reflected my trade-in, $100 discount, AND X-Plan! No ADM, of course. He made no effort to sell me a service package or any extras at all. I was surprised. He gave me financing options, but did not care if I brought my own financing to the actual sale when the car arrives.

They do have the Select, AWD available right now if anyone in the Seattle area is interested, he was sure it would sell soon.

My sales person at AutoNation Bellevue was Brandon Anderson 480-271-0993 ([email protected])
Congratulations we should meet for a Mach E Photoshoot

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/first-mach-e-delivery-in-washington-state.3389/

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag
OMG! I should check my paperwork for the $500 reservation! I don't remember it being noted... are people getting it refunded to their credit card or credited against the price?
Credit towards purchase price

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
They aren’t marking them up and will take x plan, but they will try to make money off you on the interest rate. The rates they quoted me were double what I expected to pay. Beware.
Honestly I’ve never liked the sales pitch there even for service. It’s always, “here’s what we recommend...” vs what I want done or just Ford recommended service. Then they drop to a lower level of what they recommend, still too much. Then finally they get to what you want.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag

Dealerships are really doing to be the Achilles heel of this car. It’s definitely dampened my excitement for it.
Congrats,
Sponsored