Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available

SpaceNeedle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
My Seattle area dealer called to let me know my FE Garber Blue will arrive in a day or two. I was invited to drive a While Select AWD that was declined by the buyer. It was great, but I could not take it out of the parking lot because it was still in delivery mode and limited to 15mph. Nevertheless, I made a few trips around the lot and found it to be extremely comfortable and roomy. I was by myself and was like a kid in a candy store--could not take the smile off my face. Like many others in this forum, it felt bigger than I expected and was extremely smooth. There was a warning sign on the screen saying DO NOT TOUCH--it still had the plastic covering on the screen, but was on and readable.

Because I could not touch the screen, I did not try to turn off the heated seats and the steering wheel heat. It got pretty warm so that is what cut my test drive short.

The dealer said they only received two so far and have many more reserved by buyers. He said they were supposed to get their test-drive vehicle at the beginning of January, but it never arrived so they were really happy to start seeing the cars arrived. The sales person I dealt with was clearly very well versed on the car and excited to tell me all about it. Of course, because of this forum, I felt I knew perhaps a little more then he did. He was surprised to hear that people in California have already received their cars.

All-in-all, I found my interactions straightforward and fair. They gave me my out-the-door price that reflected my trade-in, $100 discount, AND X-Plan! No ADM, of course. He made no effort to sell me a service package or any extras at all. I was surprised. He gave me financing options, but did not care if I brought my own financing to the actual sale when the car arrives.

They do have the Select, AWD available right now if anyone in the Seattle area is interested, he was sure it would sell soon.

My sales person at AutoNation Bellevue was Brandon Anderson 480-271-0993 ([email protected])
Sponsored

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Glad to hear you liked dealing with that dealer. My sales guy there has been alright. I'm not sure if I want to complete my reservation through Bellevue or move it elsewhere. Once they get their FCTP I'll head over and give it a go.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My Seattle area dealer called to let me know my FE Garber Blue will arrive in a day or two. I was invited to drive a While Select AWD that was declined by the buyer. It was great, but I could not take it out of the parking lot because it was still in delivery mode and limited to 15mph. Nevertheless, I made a few trips around the lot and found it to be extremely comfortable and roomy. I was by myself and was like a kid in a candy store--could not take the smile off my face. Like many others in this forum, it felt bigger than I expected and was extremely smooth. There was a warning sign on the screen saying DO NOT TOUCH--it still had the plastic covering on the screen, but was on and readable.

Because I could not touch the screen, I did not try to turn off the heated seats and the steering wheel heat. It got pretty warm so that is what cut my test drive short.

The dealer said they only received two so far and have many more reserved by buyers. He said they were supposed to get their test-drive vehicle at the beginning of January, but it never arrived so they were really happy to start seeing the cars arrived. The sales person I dealt with was clearly very well versed on the car and excited to tell me all about it. Of course, because of this forum, I felt I knew perhaps a little more then he did. He was surprised to hear that people in California have already received their cars.

All-in-all, I found my interactions straightforward and fair. They gave me my out-the-door price that reflected my trade-in, $100 discount, AND X-Plan! No ADM, of course. He made no effort to sell me a service package or any extras at all. I was surprised. He gave me financing options, but did not care if I brought my own financing to the actual sale when the car arrives.

They do have the Select, AWD available right now if anyone in the Seattle area is interested, he was sure it would sell soon.

My sales person at AutoNation Bellevue was Brandon Anderson 480-271-0993 ([email protected])
I love your city. Would live there in a heartbeat.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
My Seattle area dealer called to let me know my FE Garber Blue will arrive in a day or two.
Have you entered your VIN into Palsapp to see when your car arrived in KC? Mine arrived at Argentine in KC on 1 Feb and should be passing thru Seattle in a few days. Maybe the same train?

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Glad to hear you liked dealing with that dealer. My sales guy there has been alright. I'm not sure if I want to complete my reservation through Bellevue or move it elsewhere. Once they get their FCTP I'll head over and give it a go.
Looks like we’re all part of same club. I actually switched mine from the one north of here to Bellevue, much better service so far and sounds like that followed through with sale for @SpaceNeedle . Although mine will be a while yet. Build shifted back to March :(

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Keep us up to date! Anyone else at Evergreen, AutoNation, Sound, Bowen Scarff hear anything? @kevinfordofkirkland

Where are the demo cars? I have a friend that hates his SR Model X but needs to test drive before he orders.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Keep us up to date! Anyone else at Evergreen, AutoNation, Sound, Bowen Scarff hear anything? @kevinfordofkirkland
Mine is sitting in Renton at the BNSF yard. I've been tracking it across Washington since last weekend and Montana before that. It had to sit in Spokane due to train mechanical failure or I'd likely be driving it right now. It was in Everett on Tuesday evening, Interbay (BNSF Seattle Yard in Sodo) while they unloaded containers earlier today and landed at Renton for offloading this evening. My salesperson is on vacation so I don't hold hope getting it this week, but fingers crossed for Monday. Hopefully I can at least see it and make it real. That is if the snow doesn't delay things further.

I can't believe I'm so close and keep hitting more delays at every step. I'm about to go nuts with this thing!

Evergreen says I'm on track to be their first.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Mine is sitting in Renton at the BNSF yard. I've been tracking it across Washington since last weekend and Montana before that. It had to sit in Spokane due to train mechanical failure or I'd likely be driving it right now. It was in Everett on Tuesday evening, Interbay (BNSF Seattle Yard in Sodo) while they unloaded containers earlier today and landed at Renton for offloading this evening.
When did your car arrive at Argentine?

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
What color is it? Maybe I can get a picture for you. The rail yard is on Oakesdale Ave. SW. Mine is still in Mx. ?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Mine is sitting in Renton at the BNSF yard. I've been tracking it across Washington since last weekend and Montana before that. It had to sit in Spokane due to train mechanical failure or I'd likely be driving it right now. It was in Everett on Tuesday evening, Interbay (BNSF Seattle Yard in Sodo) while they unloaded containers earlier today and landed at Renton for offloading this evening. My salesperson is on vacation so I don't hold hope getting it this week, but fingers crossed for Monday. Hopefully I can at least see it and make it real. That is if the snow doesn't delay things further.

I can't believe I'm so close and keep hitting more delays at every step. I'm about to go nuts with this thing!

Evergreen says I'm on track to be their first.
Isn't it sad if the dealership does not take interest in getting your car delivered even if the ales person is on vacation

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Isn't it sad if the dealership does not take interest in getting your car delivered even if the ales person is on vacation
I actually can't say that's the case. First off, I don't begrudge anyone their vacation. The salesperson I work with has now changed since this started and this one is actually pretty proactive but ultra conservative in commitments around timing. If the car were sitting at the dealer, I'm sure they'd do the "right thing" if I asked. Maybe even without me asking.

I stopped by there today while I was running errands and the others were very eager to look the car up in visibility for me. They were shocked that I was so close to delivery and that my car was even in the area. There were two salespeople who indicated they still had multiple cars south of the border. For a moment I felt lucky.