Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I would have to agree with you. I think that the sales people at AutoNation Bellevue care more than the management. That is why I am giving my salesman good marks on the Ford survey, but not soo much for the dealership!
My sales guy was great and will give him a good survey with some very honest feedback in the comments. Poor guy was sitting in the background with his face in his hands embarrassed while his sales manager tried to rake me over the coals. I really felt bad for him.
Sponsored

jericho

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
c8, Red '21 FE Mach E (traded), '23 Red GT
Country flag
They arenā€™t marking them up and will take x plan, but they will try to make money off you on the interest rate. The rates they quoted me were double what I expected to pay. Beware.
Thanks! I bought it! After a horrible reservation and order experienc, Iā€™m now the proud owner of a red FE! will tell the full story of my up and down day with the purchase later, Iā€™m just glad itā€™s home. X plan + 100$ rebate was what I got. Now I need to get the rubber mats ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available 65501DEF-0B88-4542-88F8-48FCC3E77544

Ixoye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB FE Mach e, ā€˜16 fusion energi, ā€˜14 Focus EV
Country flag
Thanks! I bought it! After a horrible reservation and order experienc, Iā€™m now the proud owner of a red FE! will tell the full story of my up and down day with the purchase later, Iā€™m just glad itā€™s home. X plan + 100$ rebate was what I got. Now I need to get the rubber mats ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available 65501DEF-0B88-4542-88F8-48FCC3E77544
Congrats. Sat in that one today. Iā€™m going to get a blue FE. If I can.

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Credit towards purchase price
I called the dealer - they forgot to add it on (and I forgot to check for it - they are cracking me a check for $500.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
+1 to the photo shoot idea.

@kgautam28 you'd have to be the photographer. Your pictures were stunning.
I would be up for that, perhaps at a park by the water, or the UW Arboretum? First I need to get my car ?
Your 2021 Mache Premium is estimated to be delivered to Korum Ford. in 9 days. :rolleyes:

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME - Premium AWD Extended Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
So per the Bowen Scariff website, they are listing my Mach E for sale (a RR Premium AWD X with my VIN). Is this just a weird inventory/website thing or something else?

Per Ford, ETA is first week of April so something is weird.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
So per the Bowen Scariff website, they are listing my Mach E for sale (a RR Premium AWD X with my VIN). Is this just a weird inventory/website thing or something else?

Per Ford, ETA is first week of April so something is weird.
Some dealersā€™ sites list all incoming inventory. Gets them on cars.com and autotrader, etc. Some dealers donā€™t do this. They wouldnā€™t/shouldnā€™t actually sell it however. Creates interest, they take leads, some of us decline, their test cars become available to sell, etc.

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag
My Seattle area dealer called to let me know my FE Garber Blue will arrive in a day or two. I was invited to drive a While Select AWD that was declined by the buyer. It was great, but I could not take it out of the parking lot because it was still in delivery mode and limited to 15mph. Nevertheless, I made a few trips around the lot and found it to be extremely comfortable and roomy. I was by myself and was like a kid in a candy store--could not take the smile off my face. Like many others in this forum, it felt bigger than I expected and was extremely smooth. There was a warning sign on the screen saying DO NOT TOUCH--it still had the plastic covering on the screen, but was on and readable.

Because I could not touch the screen, I did not try to turn off the heated seats and the steering wheel heat. It got pretty warm so that is what cut my test drive short.

The dealer said they only received two so far and have many more reserved by buyers. He said they were supposed to get their test-drive vehicle at the beginning of January, but it never arrived so they were really happy to start seeing the cars arrived. The sales person I dealt with was clearly very well versed on the car and excited to tell me all about it. Of course, because of this forum, I felt I knew perhaps a little more then he did. He was surprised to hear that people in California have already received their cars.

All-in-all, I found my interactions straightforward and fair. They gave me my out-the-door price that reflected my trade-in, $100 discount, AND X-Plan! No ADM, of course. He made no effort to sell me a service package or any extras at all. I was surprised. He gave me financing options, but did not care if I brought my own financing to the actual sale when the car arrives.

They do have the Select, AWD available right now if anyone in the Seattle area is interested, he was sure it would sell soon.

My sales person at AutoNation Bellevue was Brandon Anderson 480-271-0993 ([email protected])
Check this out https://www.snopud.com/?p=3836

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME - Premium AWD Extended Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
So per palsapp.com, mine has been sitting in Kansas City for two weeks. Is this the thing where those data aren't really reliable and it could be on a truck across the Rockies right now? ETA for delivery is still the first week of April.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
So per palsapp.com, mine has been sitting in Kansas City for two weeks. Is this the thing where those data aren't really reliable and it could be on a truck across the Rockies right now? ETA for delivery is still the first week of April.
This is definitely what others have reported. However, some have been stuck for additional quality control in Kansas as well. Either way, palsapp loses visibility.
Sponsored