Paint protection film installers in DMV

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Silver
Country flag
Hi there. I'm about to take delivery of my MME and am interested in paint protection film installation.
i spend a lot of time on the beltway and want to minimize paint damage. There are several installers in the area that are decently reviewed on yelp etc., but i never know if those customers really know cars. Anybody have any reasonably priced favorites? Experience with the MME would be an added plus. I'm in Bethesda and prefer to keep it in within the immediate DMV. TIA.
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Hi there. I'm about to take delivery of my MME and am interested in paint protection film installation.
i spend a lot of time on the beltway and want to minimize paint damage. There are several installers in the area that are decently reviewed on yelp etc., but i never know if those customers really know cars. Anybody have any reasonably priced favorites? Experience with the MME would be an added plus. I'm in Bethesda and prefer to keep it in within the immediate DMV. TIA.
I'll give you some recommendations in VA, but I highly suggest you find something as close to the dealership as possible, where you can take the directly from dealership to install shop. That is my plan when my MME arrives.

I'd recommend anyone who is certified to install SunTek/Llumar or XPEL. I don't recommend 3M any more as I've seen many cases where film beings to "yellow" after 3-4 years.

• LA Tint - Sterling, VA (my preferred tint installer; will be using their PPF services for MME)
  • ProShield Inc. - Sterling, VA (I've used twice; David Saya is an expert)
  • Zebra Stripes - Chantilly, VA (Dave is also a very skilled PPF artist)
  • Automotive Quality Solutions - Ashburn, VA (haven't used for PPF, but have for tint)

Cabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT PE
Occupation
IT Engineer, aviator, gearhead, tinkerer, putterer, wife pesterer.
Country flag
Proform Auto LLC in Ellicott City, MD.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I went with Atomic Auto Salon in Columbia. They did a a good job on PPF and ceramic for me.

it seems the best is All American Paint Protection in Rockville but they are pricy.

Cabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT PE
Occupation
IT Engineer, aviator, gearhead, tinkerer, putterer, wife pesterer.
Country flag
Mine turned out good, picked it up from having the film and two coats of ceramic on Wednesday.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Paint protection film installers in DMV XPEL_Mach-e
Sponsored