Paint Protection Film (PPF) such as XPEL for Mach-E

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Where did you find the Suntek patterns? I found these from clearmask which has Suntek but doesn't mention which kind (Ultra, Ultra Defense, Reaction, etc.).

https://clearmask.com/amfinder?find=a-2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-premium---131577&sid=FAKb3X6SbW
servoppf.com

They don't have the MME listed on their website, but I emailed their customer service people and they confirmed that they did have the patterns which they could cut in Suntek Ultra. I was super impressed with them - really quick email responses and I thought the prices were more than fair.
Sponsored

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
I did order my first bit of touch-up paint. Trunk nicked my garage door accidently so there's a tiny (1cm) scratch I want to fix up.
Where did you order your touch up paint? Because my dealer said they don't have any yet, and I'd really like to fill in the few small chips I already have.

Scarpia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium, Standard Range, RWD
Country flag
I literally did a search for "touchup paint auto" and got dozens of hits for places selling it.
I saw two that someone in another thread mentioned that look good:
scratcheshappen.com
touchupdirect.com

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I literally did a search for "touchup paint auto" and got dozens of hits for places selling it.
I saw two that someone in another thread mentioned that look good:
scratcheshappen.com
touchupdirect.com
Correct, both are good.

How good the touch up looks depends on the color and the application technique.

Nothing will be perfect, just much less visible.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
Where did you order your touch up paint? Because my dealer said they don't have any yet, and I'd really like to fill in the few small chips I already have.
Touch-up paint should be out there but you may have to order it. The current MME colors are shared with other vehicles, especially the Explorer and other Ford trucks/SUVs.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Since I started this thread I thought I should come back and update. I ended up getting xpel, full hood, fenders, lights. About $1700 with tax in Seattle. I got a quote for slightly less further south but distance didn’t make it worth it. Still curing but you’re not going to see seams unless you’re REALLY looking for them.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
servoppf.com

They don't have the MME listed on their website, but I emailed their customer service people and they confirmed that they did have the patterns which they could cut in Suntek Ultra. I was super impressed with them - really quick email responses and I thought the prices were more than fair.
I sent them an email 3 hours ago!!! Still no answer! And you said their response is quick! Unforgivable! :)

Anyway, I didn't know about the site you referenced - so, I used this one - opuspremiumfilms.com. Seems pretty reasonable pricing for the full front and the response was quick too. Though, I wonder if your site would give me a better deal :) Didn't receive the package yet - hope to let you know how it went.

Al-E

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB Premium ER/RWD Mustang Mach E '21
Occupation
Coffee
Country flag
Can you put this stuff on the windshield and roof to protect from rocks cracking the glass?

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Just dropped off car car for Xpel PPF , complete front including mirrors , Headlamps. Custom wrapped. Black rockers all the way to back wheel. Door entry rockers. 6 Black side panels by windows. and rear deck lid lower entry. $1950.00 2 Year Ceramic Coating $495.00 C-Quartz UK 3.0.
Great deal !!!
Where did you go?

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
I just got a price for Xpel ultimate full front in So. Cal for $1700.00 with some paint correction included. They are a Opti coat dealer, Not the best ceramic coating.
Where did you go?

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Just got a quote from a mobile installer for Ceramic Pro PPF.

Front end including a-pillars, full hood, fenders and front bumper and all the gloss black around the bottom of the car and the mirror caps.

$3000. Does the sound about right?

jsteach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
Just got a quote from a mobile installer for Ceramic Pro PPF.

Front end including a-pillars, full hood, fenders and front bumper and all the gloss black around the bottom of the car and the mirror caps.

$3000. Does the sound about right?
I paid $2500.00
Sponsored