Pallsapp info

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I'm another east coast buyer whose chip delayed order shipped October 8th. I love that this forum tracked our MMEs down to Newark! Of course the palsapp never updated during my frequent checks.

Now I'm checking unitedroad.com constantly to find the last leg of the trip. Has anyone on the October 8 boat seen truck movement yet?
If your car arrived Newark, NJ on Grande Torino, then United Road is most likely irrelevant now - that freight bill was for transportation from one of the Norfolk Southern rail yard to your dealer, created before your car was even produced; once Ford made a change with shipping route, those freight bills will be just stale entries for cars expected to be picked up but never arrive at the origin.

There is only one order confirmed to be in Newark so far, so all eyes and ears are on @mkhuffman, waiting for the good news. :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What dealer? Do you have a VIN? My car has the same dates and I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m in MD.
I would rather not name my dealer for now to be able to talk about them candidly, although so far I have not found it to be particularly good or bad, just about what I expected. I am pretty sure this particular car was delivered more quickly only due to the short distance involved. Most of the car haulers seem to be local, and quite a few prefer to load up in the middle of the night (the New Castle yard apparently operates 24 hours a day) and deliver before daybreak.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My apologies to OP for hijacking a thread about palsapp to talk about vehicles that never went through Kansas City :) but I have some good news for those in New Jersey with July-August build that experienced chip hold delays and whose orders with ship date from late September to October 9:

• Among the 13 VINs (collected from inventory search on shop.ford.com) that I have been watching, five were delivered this week, one on 11/2, one on 11/3, and three on 11/4;
  • Their ship dates range from 9/29 to 10/9 (Grande Torino was in Veracruz on 10/8 and 10/9);
  • None of the five went through Kansas City, one doesn't even show a "Built" date and its Primary Status is still "In Production" (production date is 7/15, it was as if Ford had put it in a shed and forgot about it completely, but apparently someone just didn't log the build/ship properly);
  • All appear to have been delivered by someone other than United Road;
  • One dealership received two MME's on the same day, one was among the five above delivered by someone other than United Road, one was from New Castle, DE transported by United Road (built in late September and not delayed by chip hold, 10/9 ship date, 10/23 Kansas City, 11/4 delivery).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 11.00.58 AM

When a order with a status as above has been delivered (dealer website just removed the In Transit tag), maybe there is hope for us all.

Syaorandc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Before: Model Y, Bolt, ID.4 Now: Niro EV, Mach-E
Country flag
My car passed through KC October 11th, was set to be delivered Nov 4th. The only confirm I got from the dealer was that it left KC Oct 12th. 3 other cars on that same freight that were bound for Oregon arrived the 1st and 2nd. My delivery date was on the 4th then changed to the 8th. Then on the 7th it changed to the 11th and today it changed to the 14th.

Asked my dealer to look into it and they just said "We don't know, its coming eventually".

They have had 4 other Mach-E, that went through KC 1-2 weeks after mine, that have already arrived. I'm wondering if they are just delaying because they want me to give up the car so they can mark it up or their sales manager can buy it (they mentioned they wanted it). Its definitely not on a chip hold either.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
You are the third forum members in Florida reporting "Shipped Convoy". As I recall the company was Consorcio De Servicios Internacionales Sa De Cv, based in Veracruz. Their English website is https://ws.csigroup.com.mx/csi-web/. All three of you also suffered delays due to chip hold. So a pattern is emerging.

Forget about palsapp.com, that freight bill was created automatically prior to your production date, it is useless now. You VIN does not show up at United Road because the last mile delivery from Norfolk Southern's Jacksonville rail yard would be handled by another trucking company we don't know about but is now irrelevant now anyway. As for me, the freight bills for Jack Cooper to move my car from Kansas City Southern to Norfolk Southern in Kansas City, and for United Road to perform the last mile delivery from Norfolk Southern in New Castle, Delaware to my dealer, were both generated on 7/6 along with the window sticker, eight days before my production date. They are also meaningless now as there was obviously a change of plan at Ford in late September/early October regarding the backlog held up by chip hold.

In a way knowing that your car is being transported toward the US by a Mexican trucking company improves the outlook for both of us: there is no doubt now you car is really in transit, and the chance of my car in the lot of 354 brought in by Grande Torino is also higher - my reasoning is that 354 isn't large enough a number to include all cars destined for the East Coast from that backlog, but the odds would be better if they only cover Mid-Atlantic and New England.
Mine is going to south florida and my latest report shows shipped by this trucking convoy as well. Of course I am now 2 weeks past my estimated arrival date, so who knows.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine is going to south florida and my latest report shows shipped by this trucking convoy as well. Of course I am now 2 weeks past my estimated arrival date, so who knows.
I think that all three forum members in Florida who posted back in October about their orders being shipped by convoy have received their cars. You will probably get yours soon.

I had hoped that my order was on the vessel Grande Torino which arrived in Newark, NJ on 10/24, but as it turned out those cars were for New Jersey dealers. My order was allegedly "shipped" on October 8, and based on that Ford estimated dealer delivery by 11/18; but the car didn't start moving out of Mexico until 11/2, when 11/18 came and went the delivery date was updated to 11/25 (and that's where it stands now), even though the car didn't leave Kansas City for its eastward journey until 11/24.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I had hoped that my order was on the vessel Grande Torino which arrived in Newark, NJ on 10/24, but as it turned out those cars were for New Jersey dealers.
Make sure you post pictures when you get your car. I thought for sure yours was with mine on that ship to Newark. Very disappointed for you, but when you get it, the wait will be worth it. I can't believe how much I love this car. It is just an object, right? A thing?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Make sure you post pictures when you get your car. I thought for sure yours was with mine on that ship to Newark. Very disappointed for you, but when you get it, the wait will be worth it. I can't believe how much I love this car. It is just an object, right? A thing?
It’s ok to love your car, just don’t love your car

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Even though it lasts only five seconds each time?
Ha! Really it is 2-3 seconds. If I let it go to five, I am at 80 mph, violating my promise to keep my car under 80. So while I wish Ford would let us have full power for 15 seconds, it has no impact on how much fun I have on public roads.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Mine was produced in July and then held on hold for chips until it was completed on September 20. According to the trackers, it was sent on September 21 but actually left in convoy between October 20 and 25. It was delivered to the dealer in Georgia on November 24th. The ETA was on November 4.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I think that all three forum members in Florida who posted back in October about their orders being shipped by convoy have received their cars. You will probably get yours soon.

I had hoped that my order was on the vessel Grande Torino which arrived in Newark, NJ on 10/24, but as it turned out those cars were for New Jersey dealers. My order was allegedly "shipped" on October 8, and based on that Ford estimated dealer delivery by 11/18; but the car didn't start moving out of Mexico until 11/2, when 11/18 came and went the delivery date was updated to 11/25 (and that's where it stands now), even though the car didn't leave Kansas City for its eastward journey until 11/24.
I am still waiting as well. Last week it was on the train from KC to New Castle. I think it was Tuesday of last week that it was in Illinois so surely it is in New Castle waiting on a truck to deliver. Could be today, could be 2 weeks from now but it is close.
Sponsored