SteveG

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Hi! I am ready to order but looking for a dealer near Palm Springs that isn’t charging ADM’s. I’ve seen the list and noticed the closest one is 100 miles away. I am curious if the list has been updated or if anyone else has purchased in Coachella Valley and gotten MSRP without added charges? I’m in Ky and moving to Palm Springs in June. Wanting to purchase now and take delivery out there. Any advice would be great!
Sponsored

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Hi! I am ready to order but looking for a dealer near Palm Springs that isn’t charging ADM’s. I’ve seen the list and noticed the closest one is 100 miles away. I am curious if the list has been updated or if anyone else has purchased in Coachella Valley and gotten MSRP without added charges? I’m in Ky and moving to Palm Springs in June. Wanting to purchase now and take delivery out there. Any advice would be great!
There are a couple of Ford dealers in the Coachella Valley (Palm Springs and Indio / Palm Desert) . . . . just email them and get confirmation that no ADM and also accept X Plan (you can qualify easily - see other threads about Mustang Club if America). Might also want to confirm they will refund deposit if you don't follow through with the purchase.

OP
OP

SteveG

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
There are a couple of Ford dealers in the Coachella Valley (Palm Springs and Indio / Palm Desert) . . . . just email them and get confirmation that no ADM and also accept X Plan (you can qualify easily - see other threads about Mustang Club if America). Might also want to confirm they will refund deposit if you don't follow through with the purchase.
So, anyone can qualify for the X-Plan? I thought it was employees and families.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
You can qualify by F&F, Ford stock ownership, Ford relationship with employer, MCoA and other groups / clubs. Look in Forum for X Plan and you will see all different ways and rules.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
That’s the A and Z Plans. The discount with X Plan isn’t as good as A and Z, but its easy to qualify for X plan even if you have no connection to Ford by simply getting a one year Mustang Club of America Associate Membership for $25 - see link.

However, I believe you need to sign up two months before your purchase of the MME in order to get the X Plan pin from MCA.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
That’s the A and Z Plans. The discount with X Plan isn’t as good as A and Z, but its easy to qualify for X plan even if you have no connection to Ford by simply getting a one year Mustang Club of America Associate Membership for $25 - see link.

However, I believe you need to sign up two months before your purchase of the MME in order to get the X Plan pin from MCA.
@SteveG
Ford employees can also give X-Plan PINs (I think it’s 4 per year) to friends and family that don’t qualify for A plan.
Sponsored

Reactions: ARK