krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Weird problem. I do not use PaaK. It is not even activated. I just use my fob. When I approach the locked car, any door will open with the press of a button EXCEPT the passenger front door. Anyone else have this happen? My settings say to unlock all doors.
Sponsored

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
I had same issue, it is fixed via a software update at the dealer or DIY at home with FDRS.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Thanks. Taking in for 10K service soon.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
Thanks. Taking in for 10K service soon.
I just realized I replied to you in the other thread too. Just make sure to include it as part of your appointment so they make sure to have enough time set aside. They wanted 3 hours to do the software updates when I went in for 10k, didn't tell me until an hour in to the visit they wouldn't have time to do it. Ended up doing at home but that is a whole crazy process to do.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Is the FOB in your right pocket when you're trying the passenger door with a left hand? Sounds trivial, but I've had better luck by using whatever hand is on the FOB side to press the door button -- Seems like just a couple of inches, but it makes a difference.

rogerq23

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Country flag
I have a similar problem, but my driver side wont open until I hit the unlock button on my key fob, other dogs will open just clicking the circle button on the door.

I have the software update for PAAK before this happened. PAAK was working fine, until the latest software update at home.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I have a similar problem, but my driver side wont open until I hit the unlock button on my key fob, other dogs will open just clicking the circle button on the door.

I have the software update for PAAK before this happened. PAAK was working fine, until the latest software update at home.
Hi there! Can you send us a PM with your VIN and Ford dealership information? I’d be happy to look into this Mach-E concern on my end.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Unfortunately… not a weird problem at all. Very common but easily fixed with the proper SSM update.
Sponsored