Europe Password don’t work

Vetus Flatus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I’m having medium scale nervous brake down with this:
Last week I was at the forest working with only my phone as key.
Car didn’t connect. I waited and read few spells waiting some more for car to respond. Finally it worked and I got out of there with customers without need to camp for the night.

Car didn’t ask or let me write that password. Door code worked fine, but the password didn’t.

I tried it again on my yard with same results. When I picked my phone in my pocket and got in the car it flashed code request, but started fine by phone. Not even flashing dialog to type password into, without phone connected.

So I deleted my profile and did all the magic spells and things for my profile. After that I throwed my phone and key out of the window and it worked fine. Just one time! Not moore.

So I started from beginning again. This time when I entered into car with door code. Car locked the doors after few sec and alarm turned on. Few times more with the same results. So I turned interioir alarm sensors off. That lead at the point where I started from!!

I did all that 11 TIMES! Yup that number is ELEVEN. Now the car is exactly the point that I started from. It wont let to enter password, but after picking up my phone it flashes dialog for a second or two.
Any ideas, that don’t include equiping my car with tent knife and matches?
Sponsored