People really notice the Mach-E

Zer0t

Threads
Reaction score
Rumson, NJ; Marco Island, FL; Amelia Island, FL
Vehicles
2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
There's two reasons we bought a Mach-E, one is we have three kids that visit and we needed a spare car. The second is my wife was looking for something a bit less noticeable than her Cherry Red Taycan with body colored wheels. However, she went to the gym this am and I get a text, "So the mustang solicited more comments and attention than the Porsche ever did."

I thought it was funny as my wife is incredibly low key. Title is a bit tongue and cheek.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I had to smile at this. Your three kids visit and you need to have a $60,000 spare car? Wouldn't a $20,000 spare car suffice? 🤔

OP
OP

Zer0t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
Stop being so practical. Truth is my wife really wanted one of these and I'm driving the Taycan to FL where it will live. So the MME is at least a half time use car.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
yeah, I got asked four times about mine this past weekend... and at one point, as my gf and I were sitting in the car eating lunch, a woman unsolicited, walking by, said, "that car is really pretty!"

definitely from a looks viewpoint, the Mach-E kills it.

Woodchuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Mustang GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was surprised at the comments I've gotten as well... Didn't really expect it too much... Coming out of the gym the other day, I was ready to take off... Got a knock on the window from a guy... wanted to know what kind of car it was...

Have gotten tons of questions as well....

Cyber Orange color... thought I'd get a lot of negative comments on that color as I feel it's one of those you'd either really like or really hate and not much in between... but most all were positive.

The other thing I've heard a couple time... "It really not a Mustang"...

MetrowestZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California AWD
Country flag
Stop being so practical. Truth is my wife really wanted one of these and I'm driving the Taycan to FL where it will live. So the MME is at least a half time use car.
Don't you mean technically a half time plus one day car for tax purposes?

OP
OP

Zer0t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
Last edited:
OP
OP

Zer0t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
Don't you mean technically a half time plus one day car for tax purposes?
I wish. No, I work in NYC but if we had an entity in FL, which we are discussing, I would get paid from there and move full time. As of now, I get to pay the all the wonderful NY, NJ taxes.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
There's two reasons we bought a Mach-E, one is we have three kids that visit and we needed a spare car. The second is my wife was looking for something a bit less noticeable than her Cherry Red Taycan with body colored wheels. However, she went to the gym this am and I get a text, "So the mustang solicited more comments and attention than the Porsche ever did."

I thought it was funny as my wife is incredibly low key. Title is a bit tongue and cheek.
Tell Your wife The next time she’s at a light with a dodge challenger redeye to sink the long pedal on the right As she skates along with perfect torque not losing huge chunks of rubber and nearly incinerating the road behind her with a fossil fuel barrage of cancer and heat and a teenage roar of V8 HEMI angst that sounds like 1978 and smells like death

Nobody will even hear her do it

Jes sayin
Sponsored