Phoenix area dealers with ADM (MSRP markup)

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Updated 6/30/2020 with current pricing. The only one that has changed is Larry Miller Ford in Mesa.

To save you all some time, I checked each of the Phoenix area dealers by starting fake orders at ford.com.

Important reminder: Each dealer needs to be contacted to confirm terms of order, including refundability of deposit and presence of "required" add-ons such as "Desert Protection Package" and similar.

$500 order deposit, no difference from MSRP:
AutoNation Scottsdale
Bell
Camelback
Chapman
Don Sanderson
Earnhardt
Jones (both locations)
Peoria
Robert Horne
Rodeo
San Tan

$1500 order deposit, no difference from MSRP:
Larry Miller
Sponsored

Last edited:

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Thanks for this. Just an FYI, I have San Tan Ford as my dealer for this. They contacted via email to confirm I’d be working with them so I asked about any ADM and also if they are honoring Ford partnership pricing. The answer received was that all of their cars come with the Desert Protection Package (“which includes window tinting, door edge guards, a tire protection plan and nitrogen filled tires”) that is MSRP at $1299 and that Ford will not be doing any plan pricing on these SUVs so they will work with me on the $1299 of the package instead.

Just an FYI that while they don’t have ADM, they are still going to be marking up the Mach-E in other ways.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
That is a good point to be aware of! It's important that people reach out to their selected salespeople or managers and confirm these details in writing.

A good salesperson should acknowledge that there's no need for dealer BS items on your car since you are special ordering and not buying from existing stock.

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
That is a blatantly false statement. If I was you. I would strongly recommend using a different dealer.
Yep. Changing on Monday when the call center opens up. Not even giving them a chance to correct as I really don’t appreciate this kind of behavior. Especially in a time when it’s SO easy to verify.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Yep. Changing on Monday when the call center opens up. Not even giving them a chance to correct as I really don’t appreciate this kind of behavior. Especially in a time when it’s SO easy to verify.
But if you change dealers, you might not get an MME with inflated tires!!

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
But if you change dealers, you might not get an MME with inflated tires!!
With certain Select packages, I'd say Ford has some culpability here, too. They're shipping customers vehicles with the wheels and roof in separate flat pack cartons.

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
That is a blatantly false statement. If I was you. I would strongly recommend using a different dealer.
So I got an email this morning from San Tan Ford that they just received confirmation that there will be x-plan pricing on the Mach-E, and they will be honoring that.

I didn't re-inquire about the Desert Protection Package as I had already changed my reservation to Chapman Ford up in Scottsdale.

In this day and age, being easy to do business with is a major factor in my purchasing decisions. I have little tolerance for nonsense, especially when it's so easy to switch. Sucks my tax dollars will be headed to Scottsdale, but alas.....

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
So I got an email this morning from San Tan Ford that they just received confirmation that there will be x-plan pricing on the Mach-E, and they will be honoring that.

I didn't re-inquire about the Desert Protection Package as I had already changed my reservation to Chapman Ford up in Scottsdale.

In this day and age, being easy to do business with is a major factor in my purchasing decisions. I have little tolerance for nonsense, especially when it's so easy to switch. Sucks my tax dollars will be headed to Scottsdale, but alas.....
I'm at Chapman too. I'll see ya there on test drive day, lol.

Stickboy46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 AWD LR
Country flag
Thanks for this. Just an FYI, I have San Tan Ford as my dealer for this. They contacted via email to confirm I’d be working with them so I asked about any ADM and also if they are honoring Ford partnership pricing. The answer received was that all of their cars come with the Desert Protection Package (“which includes window tinting, door edge guards, a tire protection plan and nitrogen filled tires”) that is MSRP at $1299 and that Ford will not be doing any plan pricing on these SUVs so they will work with me on the $1299 of the package instead.

Just an FYI that while they don’t have ADM, they are still going to be marking up the Mach-E in other ways.
HAHAHA ... oh dealers. oooo Nitrogen filled tires lol

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
HAHAHA ... oh dealers. oooo Nitrogen filled tires lol
Nitrogen is interesting because that's the only thing Costco fill at no additional cost. Must be some benfit to it but I'm sure its not worth the money the dealer is probably charging.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Nitrogen is interesting because that's the only thing Costco fill at no additional cost. Must be some benfit to it but I'm sure its not worth the money the dealer is probably charging.
Yeah... My Fiesta supposedly came with nitrogen filled tires (didn't ask/pay for it). Then a few months later, the low tire pressure light came on. While I was adding *regular everyday air*, I further realized how ridiculous this dealer add-on is.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
One supposed benefit is that it expands less with heat, so you supposedly see less tire pressure fluctuation from hot/cold shifts or if your heating up tires on the track.
In short, it'd be foolish to pay any extra for it.
Sponsored