makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
@Mach E Rotterdam WOOW nice ! I'm going tomorrow and monday afternoon.

Couldn't you sit in the front? only at the back?

Only think im not happy about is the frunk divider. i want 1 full space for the charging cables and delivery guys.

in dutch: "om een harde plasser van te krijgen :eek:"

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes c350 estate
Country flag

Only think im not happy about is the frunk divider. i want 1 full space for the charging cables and delivery guys.

You can sit in front as well, but that seat was taken. ? I believe you can take out the divider with a few screws.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Great, but in the city with a lot of traffic. The car looks and feels very sporty.
Were the seats comfortable? Was the ride smooth or bumpy? Getting in did you climb up into an SUV, down into a sedan, or slide straight into a CUV? How much leg room did you have? Did you like the huge glass roof?

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Were the seats comfortable? Was the ride smooth or bumpy? Getting in did you climb up into an SUV, down into a sedan, or slide straight into a CUV? How much leg room did you have? Did you like the huge glass roof?
I can tell you that riding in Rotterdam city centre isn't that much fun :rolleyes: . Road works, pedestrian crossings and traffic lights everywhere.

Not a day goes by where there aren't any road works in Rotterdam city center.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes c350 estate
Country flag
The seats were comfortable with plenty of legroom and headspace (I’m 6.1 ft). In the back, with my head against the headrest I almost touched the roof, because that’s where the glassroof ends, but if you sit with your head up it’s very comfortable.

The suspension feels firm and sporty, but still comfortable. It’s easy to get in/out. Somewhere in between suv and regular car. The glass roof is great - makes it feel more spacious. The drive modes have different names “active, whisper & untamed” iso “Whisper, engage & unbridled).

The frunk wasn’t very big, but you should be able to store you charging cable and/or a few small bags. The trunk is not enormous but should be allright for a family of 4 (the trunk of my Mercedes C350e estate is slighty bigger, but overall (incl. Frunk) the Mach e is more spacious. I was very impressed by the GT in grabber Blue. I think it looks better than the FE in grabber blue because of the black elements in the front and the rims)

Overall I was very pleased and will certainly confirm my reservation for FE Carbonized grey.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

RobertP

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Country flag
the trunk of my Mercedes C350e estate is slighty bigger, but overall (incl. Frunk) the Mach e is more spacious.

Overall I was very pleased and will certainly confirm my reservation for FE Carbonized grey.
I don't agree the C350e is bigger. The C350 has a very low trunk and certainly when you put the floor 2 inches down in the MME (even the Ford guy didn't know that was possible), the MME trunk is absolutely bigger.

I was very dissapointed by the Carbonized Grey, it's not the most exciting color in the range and was less impressive than the computer renderings. The one on display was a Base (Select in NA) and had grey rims and grey spoilers, which made it quite boring. But that's matter of taste, of course.

A positive I had was the better than expected rear view.

Frontseats: very comfortable.

We were not able to drive, because the drives took so long they stopped making reservations. From what I see at the pictures, they choose the inner city route, which is more stop than go.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes c350 estate
Country flag
I don't agree the C350e is bigger. The C350 has a very low trunk and certainly when you put the floor 2 inches down in the MME (even the Ford guy didn't know that was possible), the MME trunk is absolutely bigger.

I was very dissapointed by the Carbonized Grey, it's not the most exciting color in the range and was less impressive than the computer renderings. The one on display was a Base (Select in NA) and had grey rims and grey spoilers, which made it quite boring. But that's matter of taste, of course.

A positive I had was the better than expected rear view.
You are right! Officially c350e has 350 liters of cargospace versus +/- 402 liters (+100 frunk) for the Mach e. Now I am even more positive! ?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes c350 estate
Country flag

@Mach E Rotterdam WOOW nice ! I'm going tomorrow and monday
Make sure you’re ontime, and tell the Ford guys at the quey that you want to reserve a ride along. Apparently there are substantially more reservations than places for ride alongs (They received less mach e’s than expected.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Carbonized Gray looks different in every picture. In the garage in looked very dull, but in the first picture here it looks much better even though under a tent. The outdoor pictures are much better than indoor. I happen the think the Select model and Premium models paint look different. I may add ceramic coating to create more luster in the color.

I wish I could do Grabber Blue, but that would draw too much attention. I like attention, just not from the police.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Very helpful to see the truck space.

mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
Is it just me, or do others not like those promo GT wheels. I'm partial to the ones they show on the ford site. Opinion may change once I see both in person though.

Promo GT
Ford Mustang Mach-E Photos from Ford Go Electric Event & Ride Along in Rotterdam 1601049187306

Ford Site GT
Ford Mustang Mach-E Photos from Ford Go Electric Event & Ride Along in Rotterdam 1601049056399