Bjørn Haugland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX400h, Ford Mustang Mach E AWD LR
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
That last graphic showing the different trims has the first edition and the GT picture mixed up. The GT grille is on the first edition picture.
I noticed this aswell
Sponsored

RobB

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban, 66 Skylark
Occupation
Filmmaker, Video Freelancer
Country flag
That last graphic showing the different trims has the first edition and the GT picture mixed up. The GT grille is on the first edition picture.
Concur, GT grille, but First Edition wheels and red calipers (can see all in second shot).

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Well Lets hope the model mix up is due to it being a Galpin printed flyer and not official one from ford

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
Concur, GT grille, but First Edition wheels and red calipers (can see all in second shot).
Well Lets hope the model mix up is due to it being a Galpin printed flyer and not official one from ford
We have to remember that there aren't very many prototypes around right now and Ford will be send around what they have. Regarded anything you see for now as non production and not what we will be getting when the Mach E finally goes on sale.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think its the individual dealers sending information out. But that is doable as it is only a 3hrs drive. LOL im in San Diego not sure I will want to drive up to LA just to see it then drive another 3hrs back. Might just wait and see if it comes down south or just wait until next year when dealers have them in show room.
You've got one there in San Diego this week if you want to go to the Auto Show...

Sponsored