Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Yea, I miss that EV button (like Prius and others) in our Pacifica, but all local trips have been all electric as long as it's within that 35ish mile range (and above say 45 degrees outside).

Taking the middle seats out and putting full sheets of plywood/material in the back is extra helpful all the while staying electric.

Right - and the way they normally use it, they could easily do full electric on their daily commute.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
(and above say 45 degrees outside).
That’s what would cause the issue for me. We go months without seeing temperatures above 45, so the engine would start way too often. I keep my Outlander in EV mode to prevent that.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Sure. I looked into the Outlander at the time but it wasn't available without leather so I ended up at the Pacifica. I should have said above 45 and using climate, would have to test it but I think outside temps can go lower without using either the front or real climate/heat systems without the engine coming on.

They really should have given people the EV only button on the van.

That’s what would cause the issue for me. We go months without seeing temperatures above 45, so the engine would start way too often. I keep my Outlander in EV mode to prevent that.
Sponsored