First Name
James
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Does anyone know if Mach E will have the Pin-to-Drive (enter the pin before you can drive) like Tesla has on their cars?

pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicles
Mazda RX-8
Country flag
Does anyone know if Mach E will have the Pin-to-Drive (enter the pin before you can drive) like Tesla has on their cars?
Pretty sure that was an option if you don't have your phone or fob. Pin to enter the vehicle and pin to start the vehicle.

hybrid2bev

Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 C-Max Hybrid
Country flag
Pretty sure that was an option if you don't have your phone or fob. Pin to enter the vehicle and pin to start the vehicle.
I agree. I thought that was the case too. There is the key pad on the B pillar and put in a pin to drive on the touchscreen. And a Valet mode to allow for driving without the 'key' (or phone).

dbsb3233

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I agree. I thought that was the case too. There is the key pad on the B pillar and put in a pin to drive on the touchscreen. And a Valet mode to allow for driving without the 'key' (or phone).
Yep. I've seen the PIN# to open the door and to start the engine in numerous videos.

OP

jandkw

First Name
James
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Great, thanks

TheSteelRider

Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD
Country flag
What pin are you going to set? (oh, and where do you think the car will be parked / garaged?) Just curious, is all ...