Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
I have searched through god knows how many posts with no real answer. How long after your MME ships before it shows up in PALSAPP. When I search it just shows a freight number. The status and destination boxes are blank. Ford says my shipping date was 3/9.
Sponsored

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I have searched through god knows how many posts with no real answer. How long after your MME ships before it shows up in PALSAPP. When I search it just shows a freight number. The status and destination boxes are blank. Ford says my shipping date was 3/9.
Don't hold your breath..... mine was supposed to be at the dealer on 3/21 and now it magically changed to 4/12 :(

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
lol... long ways to go buddy. Enjoy the wait.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Palsapp is the tracking site for the car-hauler in/near Kansas City that takes cars FROM the in-bound railroad (from Mexico) and moves them TO the railroad that will send your car to the next leg of it's journey (to whatever corner of the country where you live ... many different railroads are involved but they all have depots in/near Kansas City).

Palsapp ONLY tracks that particular movement... it doesn't track movement elsewhere in the journey.

Once the car rolls off the end of the assembly line it is turned over to a shipping company and is "shipped". But there's a bit of a process here.

Cars get sorted based on destination and the shipping companies don't like to run partially full trains. So they start sorting and loading but the train doesn't leave the station until full. In other words, from the time your car is "shipped" at the plant ... it could be several days before it actually departs.

Once it does depart... it seems like it took about 10 days to reach Kansas City. The trains seem to move particularly lowly through Mexico (condition of tracks, etc.)

At that point the car should show up in Palsapp.

Last edited:

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Thanks for searching first.
On average, it's about 2 weeks to KC from Mexico once your car ships. Then, it'll be another 3-7 days approximately before you see something in Palsapp. From there, it depends on where you live; even the Palsapp update may never come.

Get a vehicle visibility report from your dealer, and then you can track your railcar by calling KCS customer care and ask to track a railcar.
Sponsored