PLEASE PLEASE bring back option of full vs 3/4 screen in New an UI. individually

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Many reasons. For me it's AA but same principle. I love the AA maps and nav, but the native radio/SXM interface. I flip between my presets a lot.

Plus I need to use satellite a lot on our road trips where the cell signal is offen nonexistent.
I'm actually happy as a clam I can play fm radio and use my Apple maps. We 'share' 1 Spottify account. Which means we randomly highjack someones session and play some random crap to mess with them. My wife like to 'trance' me while my kid pulls out the 'Nintendo games playlist'. I flip to FM and let um have it. Pay my wife back by playing random audio books over the Sonos when she's home alone.
Sponsored

TimW

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach -E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hate the changes brought by 4.1.2 maybe I’m just an old dog that likes things the way they were. Agree with comment above — allow toggle of tiles to strip down and too hard to read when driving. Please allow an option to go back to the old interface.
This was my comment above but think I was too quick to judge the new layout. There is logic to the changes, but it will take getting used to. My apologies to the software developers who are trying to improve the driving experience. Thank you for your continued effort.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
They need to bring back the option to have a big main screen with small panels or large screen with larger panels with more info. I especially miss being able to see the tire pressure without having to move it to the main screen size.
Sponsored