NormF

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Mach-E GT, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Has anyone in Canada successfully used Plug and Charge? I have set everything up according to instructions, however it doesn’t work at Ford Network charging stations. Ford.ca customer service is totally useless on Mach E questions. My Ford dealer knows nothing about his. Also, if this doesn’t work, it means Canadian customers don’t receive the free 250 KWh like US customers?
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not here I have used the Ivy and Electric Circuit apps. Electrified Canada has debt. I am not sure exactly what is on the Ford Network but not much around here that is reliable. Appears chargepoint and flo? I would agree it would be hard to get a free charge if you can not plug it in. For me that is not a big concern as I only DCFC on trips and it is not a huge expense the few times it happens. More about reliability and hassle free. Both Ivy (ontario hydro) and Electric Circuit (quebec hydro) have worked flawlessly here at about 47 KW +/-. Both do not show up on the ford network. The ford pass map app lets you filter what is on their network and you would need to try one of them.