Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Yet he still described the ride as 'firm'. Almost every reviewer has said the same thing. It makes me wonder if the ride is actually 'hard'.
Probably because you're sitting atop the batteries, the heaviest part of the car. It probably rides like a tank. Firm. :)

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 3.07.21 PM.png

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lexus ES300h
Country flag
But much has to do with suspension tuning. My I-Pace doesn't ride like that at all despite you sitting on top of the batteries too as is the case with virtually all BEVs. It's softer than what seems to be described in these P2 reviews.

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For me it was overpriced by $59,990 because it is made from 100% Chinese parts and labor. Nothing against the Chinese people, but everything against the Chinese Communist Govt that has inflicted death & chaos on the entire world.

Yes, in some cases like a cellphone, you have no choice but to buy something made in China, but for a $60,000 car there are many other fine BEV choices such as the ME, I-Pace, Hyundai etc.

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Meh? Meh? Have you seen what’s going on in the entire world? Meh? That’s not Poland’s fault. Good grief, that’s a special form of denial.

The fact is the car is assembled with 100% Chinese labor and virtually all Chinese parts.

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got it. I never had any doubts. ?

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
Just did a test drive in the Polestar 2, very nice car, a few small quirks so we will be waiting voor the Mach-e;)

For service they will get the car at your adress and you will get a loner, when ready they swap them....

Oh and no "ON" button:p