Are you in the Early Access Program?

• Total voters

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
I have noticed something odd in the echo chamber that is this forum. A new update comes out, an EA member reports it, other EA members confirm, and everyone else gets FOMO. I suspect this is in part because the percentage of active users on here that are in EA is far higher than the actual ratio of owners. So I'm curious. How many on this forum are EA vs not?

Hopefully seeing this will help those of us with FOMO feel less like "everyone else but me" is getting updates
Sponsored

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Tried, was told nope.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So far no EA members have voted.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I … MAY… be in early access.
I say this because all early access communication I receive only references “your 2021 Mustang Mach-E.” I have no idea which car is in early access. They don’t tell me which VIN is on EARTH. I tried to enroll both of them last year. I have no idea if both premiums were in EA. I am pretty sure my GT is not but it is a “2021 Mustang Mach-E.” Perhaps only the premium that I sold was in early access. If so then I’m probably no longer in early access, though I just received an early access survey a couple hours ago. But is that because Ford doesn’t know I sold that car?
TLDR: ?

hbirring01

First Name
Harman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Im in Early Access but not in Earliest Access :(

OP
OP
mpshizzle

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
I … MAY… be in early access.
I say this because all early access communication I receive only references “your 2021 Mustang Mach-E.” I have no idea which car is in early access. They don’t tell me which VIN is on EARTH. I tried to enroll both of them last year. I have no idea if both premiums were in EA. I am pretty sure my GT is not but it is a “2021 Mustang Mach-E.” Perhaps only the premium that I sold was in early access. If so then I’m probably no longer in early access, though I just received an early access survey a couple hours ago. But is that because Ford doesn’t know I sold that car?
TLDR: ?
I suppose you could tell by what updates you have/haven't gotten??

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
I think some people got an invitation to join early access, and others (like myself) were able to self register when the website previously allowed it. I am not sure if the two ways to enroll are the same because I don’t seem to be getting stuff early.

OP
OP
mpshizzle

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
I think some people got an invitation to join early access, and others (like myself) were able to self register when the website previously allowed it. I am not sure if the two ways to enroll are the same because I don’t seem to be getting stuff early.
Have you gotten 2.4.1?

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I suppose you could tell by what updates you have/haven't gotten??
I don’t really seem to get anything early which makes me agree with @bshaw. My wife’s car is on powerup 2.3. My car, before I sold it last week, was on 2.3 only because the dealer updated it for me. The last OTA it had received was 2.1. My car always seemed a couple weeks behind my wife’s. But it was bought a couple weeks after.

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Any guess on total number of "early access" folks? Seems like I saw somewhere it was only about 100 total?

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Have you gotten 2.4.1?
I received the 2.1 and 2.3 via OTA, but not 2.4.1. I ran all available updates in FDRS over the weekend, so my OTA status is some kind of undefined middle ground. I have all the latest UI updates, but not hands free blue cruise. I’m hoping they push me one last OTA to get hands free going.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Any guess on total number of "early access" folks? Seems like I saw somewhere it was only about 100 total?
That was the number of EA members that got the BlueCruise updates, which is a subset of the total people in EA. I'm sure the total number of cars in EA is much higher.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I’m in EA, but not EA VIP (nor the secret level above EA VIP ?)
EA is beginning to remind me of an airline frequent flier program. The “kettles” don’t get squat and are largely oblivious to its existence. “General members” know about the program, but don’t really get any of the “goodies” (these would be the equivalent of Delta Silver Medallions). EA VIP seem to come in different strata, the highest (or Delta Diamond Medallion) level being those in EA and BlueCruise VIP. Then, there is a rumored, but not confirmed level above where an NDA is required. This would be the equivalent of Delta 360 (or above). I believe the perks include Darren Palmer personally opening your Frunk whenever you need access, Bill Ford plugging your car into chargers for you, and an unlimited Blue Oval Network account ????

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I was invited but have not received anything related to the car in terms of enhancements or early feature access.
Sponsored