Poll: Have you gotten OTA 4.1.2 (the UI refresh)?

4.1.2 - Didja Get It Yet?

• Total voters

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Vote updated. Got 4.1.2 today, also with no message in car or in FP. 4.1.1 delivered Friday, 3.6.2 on Thursday, both came with usual check mark on the screen and a FP notification
Sponsored

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
The odd part about yours and others in he exact same situation is that no updates have even been pushed. It’s not like a terminal install failure such as occurred with some people during the BlueCruise OTAs. Something appears to be amiss at Ford.
I hope it is just that it is just a slow role out. Is inspecting the Ford.com vehicle dashboard still the only way to know if Ford has even tried to push it?

sibonium

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’22 MME GT Cyber Orange; ‘23 MME CR1 Cyber Orange
Country flag
4.1.2? Still stuck at 3.5.4…!

Last edited:

SD Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium
Occupation
Tech Marketing Exec.
Country flag
Like others reported, updated with no messages.

Got 4.1.1 10 days ago, have been anxiously awaiting 4.1.2. Went to the gym this morning, parked for 40 minutes got back in the car and voilà, I have the new interface.

No messages in the car about a software update, no messages on FordPass about a software update, it just appeared.

Last edited:

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Received 3.6.2 on 1/21 during my scheduled update time. Saw in my Ford account (https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ota-update-status-hidden-in-the-ford-website.12367/) that a new update was queued up on 1/23, went out and started the car, sat in it for a few minutes, then turned it off - 4.1.1 installed within the hour. This morning (1/24), saw that a new update was queued again in my Ford account, repeated the same thing as yesterday, and watched the status on the website change to artifact retrieval in progress and then completed within the hour, 4.1.2 now installed on my car

LeanneL

First Name
Leanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTP
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Was stuck on 3.6.2 since November 2. Then I got 3.6.2 Jan 20, 4.1.1 on Jan 23 and 4.1.2 while I was sleeping last night. No notifications either about it being installed.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Well good to see its still continuing the slow rollout. Still stuck on 3.5.4, but it seems like once you move to 3.6.2 it only usually a short while to get the rest. so heres hoping I am up this week

billy_at

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
My MME '21 Job 1 just got its UI update today (BTW, I'm not in Early Access). I was surprised to see the change, as nothing was installed overnight. I left my house with the old UI, parked the car at the vet for fifteen minutes, and came out to find the new UI in place. No message or anything - it was just there, ready to go.

It's really good! The instant-access camera button is so useful, and you can pop the trunk with a button right on the main settings screen (where you switch between Whisper, Engage and Unbridle).

Only downside - still no frunk button anywhere! What is it about 2021 Job 1 cars that is preventing this from happening? So bizarre...

EDIT: I opened FordPass and I do see an update alert for the UI refresh. From the timestamp, it really did apply while I had the car parked for fifteen minutes at the vet.

Last edited:

GotMachE

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
Vote updated. Got 4.1.2 today, also with no message in car or in FP. 4.1.1 delivered Friday, 3.6.2 on Thursday, both came with usual check mark on the screen and a FP notification
Same for me. No notification for 4.1.2 in car or FP. I drove the car post upgrade yesterday and still see the status as "deploying".

2021 Mach e Premium Job 1

Ford Mustang Mach-E Poll: Have you gotten OTA 4.1.2 (the UI refresh)? 1674585809366

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
3.6.2 reinstalled Sunday, 4.1.1 installed yesterday, 4.1.2 installed today

Job 1 non EA

jrkirkley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach-e premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
just got notice in FP that i have 4.1.2 waiting on me when i leave work. :) vote changed.
Sponsored