Poll: Have you gotten OTA 4.1.2 (the UI refresh)?

4.1.2 - Didja Get It Yet?

• Total voters

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Is there a phone number to call the OTA department at Ford?

Jim
Sponsored

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
Still stuck at 3,5,4 for the last month. First ford dealer never did the updates when I brought the car in for issues. They ended up damaging my 1300 mile car. I was livid!

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Looks like 3.6.1 is finally queued up for me on the ford website so hopefully this means I will get the 4.1.2 within the next week!

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I'm liking the new UI so far, only thing I'm missing is the horizontal volume bar, that was good for when I used the volume control on the steering wheel

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
I went down and started the update for 3.6.1 since the website said it was ready. Apparently it required about 15 minutes without being able to drive. It went through according to the ford website so if other people are any indication late this week or early next week hopefully the 4.x.x updates will come in.

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
I went down and started the update for 3.6.1 since the website said it was ready. Apparently it required about 15 minutes without being able to drive. It went through according to the ford website so if other people are any indication late this week or early next week hopefully the 4.x.x updates will come in.
What do you mean you started it? How did you manually update?

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
I literally just got 3.6.1 too - my last OTA was 3.5.4.2 in early November. Here's hoping this means the OTA floodgates are opening for me too.

itzbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Got updated to 4.1.2 last night, didn't receive a message in car or FordPass when I jumped in the car to go out but received a message on FordPass this morning with the changelog. Not EA.

HarrisonFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Mach-e Select SR RWD
Country flag
I received 4.1.2 last night.
Previous OTA timeline:
3.6.1 Mid November '22
3.6.2 Jan 19th '23
4.1.1 Jan 23rd '23
4.1.2 Jan 24th '23

2021 Job 1, not EA

I like the speedier interface and improved organization of the UI. I do, however, miss the unnecessary convenience of seeing my tire pressure at all times though. I won't be selling the car anytime soon though. 🙄

Deleted member 16048

litterally same thing happened for me today. Let’s see how fast the next few move. Sad thing is I’m flying out to Orlando tomorrow morning so hopefully when I get back, I’ll have a newUI! Lol

jmpflx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I also got scheduled for 3.6.1 today--first update since early December.
Sponsored