Poll: Have you gotten OTA 4.1.2 (the UI refresh)?

4.1.2 - Didja Get It Yet?

• Total voters

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I had the same issue when I first got my Lightning and had to call the OTA team to have it queued in their next rollout. Next day, got the update. Ever since, I am now an EA member and have gotten all the updates first.

Have you reached out to the OTA team and find out if yours is scheduled for an update ?

Seen some owners have issues due to modules that needed dealer service dept reprogramming/flashing.
when I typed that post I had actually already gotten 3.6.1. Many users were in a similar boat as me, for some reason we were just stuck on 3.5.4 forever. who knows when we'll get 3.6.2 etc.
Sponsored

VindictivePantz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MACH-E Premium AWD w/ Ext. Battery
Country flag
Bug #1 seems to be getting better (which does not make any sense,) but I basically (via the app) entered a departure time, pushed it, and then added a second and pushed it - and they both worked. I did another one earlier today and it worked. I forgot to check the UI if it now allowed in-car editing, but crossing fingers that at least the app side seems to be working.

I'll see if the UI is "unlocked" for both bugs later.
Departure times continue to be a mess for me with 4.1.2. I can set them in the car and in the app, but they're not actually executing.

Yesterday, I had set it in the car, and it was there, but it did not execute (and was still visible and enabled.)

The app did not reflect what I set in the car.

When I set it via the app, it works sometimes, other times it does not.

I'll keep playing around with it to see if I can find a repeatable set of test conditions, as so far I've not found a pattern.

I've not seen any other reports of issues like this, so I'll keep trying to figure out options.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Departure and charge times appear to be a collision based on where you set it and how you refresh the car or the app.
After a master rest (not related to 3.6+ that I havn't been able to get) I'm unable to set my home charing location. Thus now my limits don't exist either. I'm thinking Sync fetches the data when key on, but it's hard to tell. The app you can force via pull down on the home screen with the car. But also unclear if that sync's some of the more buried options. Kind of like how the range will be 1 thing on the home screen, say updated hours ago, pull down same range but battery % jumps on refresh, give it another min and the range updates. It's a race condition on the DB if you're trying to use the app in the car while doing something in the car with the same setting.

Mark Hassa

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Rapid Red Mach E Awd SR
Occupation
Food Inspector
Country flag
Stuck on 4.1.1 for about a week. Not sure if I need to take a longer drive or leave the car running at home? Most of you seem to get 4.1.2 in a day or two after getting 4.1.1

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
3.6.2 OTA.

what I did :

scheduled updates for 11pm
Auto updates on
Connected to L2 charger overnight
Connected to Wi-Fi
Checked for updates on startup (none)
Drove the car for I don’t know 10 mins.
Made 3 more errand trips
Hit check updates and have 3.6.2 .

I have for sure noticed that having plugged into a charger helps

making lots of short trips about 15 mins then stoping and starting again seems to help trigger the updates.

Astraea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMe Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Just got 4.1.1 while out and about! 4.1.2 here I come!! Woop!

honourx

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT 2021
Occupation
Marketing Manager
Country flag
I don’t know if this was asked, but is there any improvement on the scrolling feature for SiruisXM favorites? I find it unresponsive on the silly right hand scroller and scolling in the center of favorites is unusable because it often overwrites save favorites.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I got the HVAC update OTA 3.6.1 Wednesday afternoon. It installed on my schedule of 1:00 am yesterday the 26th. My car’s last OTA was 3.5.4.2 several months back. 🤷‍♂️🐩

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Got the 3.6.2 this afternoon 2 days after the 3.6.1 so right on schedule. Hopefully the UI update next week for me! ('22 MME built in sept 22)

Sobmartin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This UI update is terrible when it come to the audio section. It keeps forgetting the phone and when I push connect the radio or Sirius comes on. Sometimes I ca get it working by doing a scree reset. It also forgets a thumb drive plugged into the USB port and when the USB icon is touched Sirius comes on.
We need a fix!

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Just got the 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 yesterday, about a week after 3.6.2. I like it so far but haven’t really spent any time with it yet. Not in EA, but I think there’s been a lot of non-EA members getting it already, so that’s nothing new at this point!
Sponsored