Poll: Have you gotten OTA 4.1.2 (the UI refresh)?

4.1.2 - Didja Get It Yet?

• Total voters

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
Same for me, except I got 3.6.2 on Saturday, rolling 4.1.2 as of 2:30ish EST today.

All the hype and now I’m bored with it lmao!
Yep. But at least it happened and the new ui is on balance better. Still waiting on that update that turns my ca rt 1 into a gt pe via software..;)
Sponsored

Reactions: RLW

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
Got 3.6.x updates over the last week, 4.1.1 showed up this morning. Hoping for 4.1.2 tonight. Dec 2022 delivery, from the last production run of 2022s.
When was last 22 product run?

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
I just got 4.1.2 this afternoon. It took a reboot for the new gui to show up. Oh my god this new gui is gorgeous. It’s a huge step forward in functionality.

GrayWolf

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT (Star White Metallic)
Country flag
LOL dang! You and a bunch of others are progressing quickly. The FordPass app says my last OTA was in September prior to the OTA I got on January 26. 🤪🐩
I guess so? The funny thing is that I probably hamstrung myself by not setting an Update Schedule on my car until just before I got 3.6.1.

Despite my kidding around, I don't mind the wait to get the updates too much. It does seem odd to be in the EA program but be among the middle-to-last to receive each update. "Good things come to those who wait." might be appropriate? :D

CherryBomb

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red Mach-e GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Updated to 4.1.2 today while car was sitting in the garage connected to wi-fi.

I received 3.6.1 on Wed Jan 25, 3.6.2 on Fri Jan 27, 4.1.1 on Mon Jan 30, and 4.1.2 today (Tues Jan 31).

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Changed my vote after receiving the update today.

FrankieG889D

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang GT Mach E
Country flag
Yep. But at least it happened and the new ui is on balance better. Still waiting on that update that turns my ca rt 1 into a gt pe via software..;)
I guess so, to me the best part of the update is that it’s faster. (Not the car, SYNC) haha

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I received an update notice about a week ago. Don't remember the number or the details but I did accept it. A drive or two later, the whole screen changed r something different. Many things are now in a different place but it isn't too hard to find them again. Heated seat controls are different and there is a quick access button for the 360 camera view. By far my favorite feature of the new interface.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I received an update notice about a week ago. Don't remember the number or the details but I did accept it. A drive or two later, the whole screen changed r something different. Many things are now in a different place but it isn't too hard to find them again. Heated seat controls are different and there is a quick access button for the 360 camera view. By far my favorite feature of the new interface.
Tiny tiles suck. Don't you think?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I hadn't noticed. I normally kept the row of tiles minimized anyway. Mainly because I like to see all the Sirius XM radio presets and the large tiles seemed like a waste of space anyway. But yeah, if people liked the larger tiles at the expense of losing a little real estate from the main window then it should have remained.

I like having the camera button, that is pretty cool. I didn't notice any other benefits of the new interface. The "recents" in the navigation is down much lower on the list but that is a very minor complaint. I will deal with it I guess.

I tried setting up a profile again. Worked for a good 3-4 days and then broke again. Oh well, can't win them all. :)

Astraea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMe Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Changed my vote! Just checked the app to make sure my car was charging since plugging it in a few hours ago to be greated with an update! Waaaaay to late at night to go check it out now but can't wait to sit in it tomorrow and check it out! I'm a cool kid now! 😎

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
You know, with all these mixed views I think they could make them "medium" size as a compromise and add another line of text. Then put more more data on them.

I'm a little disappointed they made some of the buttons smaller in 4.1.2. I think 0.75"x0.75" should be the smallest grid size for the buttons to allow use with gloved hands. The buttons at the top are a little too close together IMO.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
You know, with all these mixed views I think they could make them "medium" size as a compromise and add another line of text. Then put more more data on them.

I'm a little disappointed they made some of the buttons smaller in 4.1.2. I think 0.75"x0.75" should be the smallest grid size for the buttons to allow use with gloved hands. The buttons at the top are a little too close together IMO.
Yes! Smaller but not so small useful data is hidden. And as others have pointed out, even the small tiles have room for more information than they currently show.

This is definitely a first world problem, but it still annoys me. Luckily, I don't have the updated interface yet. Based on what others are posting, I am sure it is coming soon to my car.

Todd44

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, MME Select, Red, RWD ordered 3/17/22
Occupation
Software Developer Manager
Country flag
Updated to 4.1.2 today while car was sitting in the garage connected to wi-fi.

I received 3.6.1 on Wed Jan 25, 3.6.2 on Fri Jan 27, 4.1.1 on Mon Jan 30, and 4.1.2 today (Tues Jan 31).
Similar, updates on 1/25, 1/29, 1/30, and UI update on 1/31!! Looks great, love the new camera button. Previous was 12/15, 7days after purchase. One of the last 22s built.
Red SEL, RWD. Love the extended range guess. GOM said 250 today. I think that was one update previous.

the golden eel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Just received 4.1.2 yesterday. I like it - definite improvement.

Like others in this thread, I received 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 4.1.1, and 4.1.2 all within the last week or so.
Sponsored