Vote below, How do you take care of your Mach-E?

• Total voters

Screen Protech

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
Country flag
Film protection is always a good idea!
Sponsored

dbeth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
HS teacher
Country flag
In the non-freezing months here in WI, I tried to wash it at home once a week with a ceramic car wash, foam cannon, and a pressure washer. Hate having to run it through a touch-free wash to wash off the salt during the winter months, but I gotta do it.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Poll - How do you take cosmetic care of your Mach-E? PXL_20221001_215720010

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My car is filthy right now. The plants have been giving post-rain sex all over it. It’s got a greenish hue. 🤪🐩

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Ceramic, as soon as delivery from dealer as possible, then maintain from time to time with touchless $5.00 car wash (hand held wand).

Pic Grill.jpg

sborsch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2020 Lexus NX300 Hybrid
Occupation
I.T. Consultant
Country flag
Love having a ceramic coated vehicle. Not cheap to have put on, but it keeps the car very clean and, using the Meguier's waterless product, it's easy to keep it that way in between washes (and use RainX for the windows which helps a lot).

Like my Dad always said after making me help him wash his car as a young lad, "A clean car is a happy car."

Must admit I took Dad's philosophy to heart and he trained me well. His company cars were always spotless and in perfect running condition (everyone in his office wanted to buy his company cars when he came up for a renewal). In the same way I wouldn't leave the house for a work meeting or a social gathering with food stains or wrinkles on my shirt or pants, I can't stand to drive around in a car that is dirty inside or out.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Poll - How do you take cosmetic care of your Mach-E? SBs_MME_sunny

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
By the way... what is a bucket?
Hose Entrapment and Tangling Device - usually sold by Lowe’s or Home Depot in Blue or Orange.

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
of course the size was the question: half gallon ; gallon;2;3;5?

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium eAWD iced white assistance pac
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Full front PPF and ceramic coating inside and out. Low PH soap, hand wash, Griotts wheel cleaner, Sonax Spray and Seal(spray on and hose off). Dry with blower and Autofiber Dreadnought Drying towel. Interior, chemical Guys total interior cleaner and protectant.. Place that did PPF/Ceramics does a quarterly deep clean as part of package. Cleaning with ceramic coating is so much easier and much quicker to get done.

20230101_153704.jpg

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
I just tried out Griot's foam cannon that works with regular water pressure hose. It works well and quickly. One does need to finish w/a wash mitt though and do so quickly even in the shade, lest the foam dry out.

We had ceramic pro and ppf on the frontal surfaces when we first got it in early Nov 2022 and use Griot's products for maintenance and washing.

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Select C/T Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

Phill62

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E premium extended
Occupation
Body Shop manager
Country flag
It's good to be the boss. I have a detailer at my shop that does mine every Friday.

Graction

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-e GT
Country flag
I got the front end PPFed. Got a whole hand washing kit with electric power washer, foam cannon, washing mitt, microfiber towels etc and was washing by hand every 2 weeks. Waiting for it to warm up to apply Meguiars Hybrid Paint Coating.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Poll - How do you take cosmetic care of your Mach-E? 1C459605-2BB5-4A80-BEBB-39889F081F58

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
I got the front end PPFed. Got a whole hand washing kit with electric power washer, foam cannon, washing mitt, microfiber towels etc and was washing by hand every 2 weeks. Waiting for it to warm up to apply Meguiars Hybrid Paint Coating.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Poll - How do you take cosmetic care of your Mach-E? 1C459605-2BB5-4A80-BEBB-39889F081F58
ALL Mach e's should be Rapid Red !

KIMache

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CARt1
Country flag
We ceramic coated for both making the cyber orange pop and for ease of getting winter grime off (Wisconsin).

Foam cannon for our pressure washer, soft wash mop and mit (for whatever reason, the trunk always needs a hand swipe to get off the dirt), and Chemical Guys care care products.
Sponsored