Pony Desk Sculpture, Pony Badge? From Press Kit?!

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I want one of these but don't have a 3D printer and don't see an option to order. Anyone want to make them and start selling?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dmcerm

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
We never heard: how did the pony models come out?
Absolutely brilliant!
My kids love them and in the gray color they actually look great with any decor and are really dynamic looking on our mantle.

I'll get a few pictures around and I also took one of the two I ordered to school to sit on my desk.

And the only other thing I can think I'd like to have is a bigger one!

But I am sorry to have not followed through with this thread, but as easy as it is to send the plans to someone with a 3D printer, the items cam right to my door and were great!

Highly recommend!

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Absolutely brilliant!
My kids love them and in the gray color they actually look great with any decor and are really dynamic looking on our mantle.

I'll get a few pictures around and I also took one of the two I ordered to school to sit on my desk.

But I am sorry to have not followed through with this thread, but as easy as it is to send the plans to someone with a 3D printer, the items cam right to my door and were great!

Highly recommend!
So where did you order from? Doesn't seem like that's an option anymore or I can't find it if it is.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Absolutely brilliant!

Highly recommend!
How big are they?

The blue is too close to Grabber Blue for me to order anything else!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I want one of these but don't have a 3D printer and don't see an option to order. Anyone want to make them and start selling?
Check with your local library, many have 3D printers available now.

After my wife and I get our 3d printer setup, we'll try a print and see if it would be feasible to do a lot of prints. I'll leave it to her to figure that stuff out (she works for one of the major 3D printing companies).

MattG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Crosstrek, Lotus Elise, Jeep Wrangler LJ
Country flag
Shapeways.com is one nice supplier for stuff like this...they offer a ton of material options including metal.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What are the dimensions of this thing? Also for those who printed it yourself, what kind of material costs are you looking at? It's going to be almost cheaper for me to buy a 3D printer than to make one of any decent size from some of these online retailers.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
What are the dimensions of this thing? Also for those who printed it yourself, what kind of material costs are you looking at? It's going to be almost cheaper for me to buy a 3D printer than to make one of any decent size from some of these online retailers.
I printed one on my own printer. I'm a novice, but it turned out OK. I gave it away. I'll try to print another one this weekend.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I printed one on my own printer. I'm a novice, but it turned out OK. I gave it away. I'll try to print another one this weekend.
What were the dimensions of yours roughly?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Dog for comparison.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pony Desk Sculpture, Pony Badge?  From Press Kit?! PXL_20200927_223243735

It's about 6 1/4 (16cm) long and about 2 1/2 (6 cm) tall.

I'm a novice. Would love to figure out how to increase quality.
the pony or the dog?