Poof - Radio Presets Disappear?

HowdyDoody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I've customized my profile to have 6 rows of radio presets. About 70% of the time I start the car, the interface reverts to the first 3 rows, and I have to go into Settings to get all 6 rows to reappear, which they do. Does anyone else have this problem? Also, it could not be more annoying (and DANGEROUS) when using XM and scrolling down to the lower rows of presets, that the song name and artist disappear from the screen. It's 15.5"!
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It's likely related to all the bugs with driver profiles. Try turning profiles off and see if the problem still exists.

jmccauley40

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E California Tour trim
Country flag
I've customized my profile to have 6 rows of radio presets. About 70% of the time I start the car, the interface reverts to the first 3 rows, and I have to go into Settings to get all 6 rows to reappear, which they do. Does anyone else have this problem? Also, it could not be more annoying (and DANGEROUS) when using XM and scrolling down to the lower rows of presets, that the song name and artist disappear from the screen. It's 15.5"!
I have the same problem, giant P..in-the..As... Have go into settings then change the rows from 3-6 and its fine until I turn car off and get back in.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Yes i experience this all the time - including some presets go missing sometimes and replaced with what ever preset on first preset - frustrating and hoping Ford keeps solving and getting better

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
That was something I kept trying to set for a while as well. I recently set up another profile named “Guest” to store more pre-sets and had set that one at 6 rows along with trying mine at 6 again. Now my profile keeps the 6 rows too. ??‍♀

Jdonnarumma

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Mach-E
Country flag
More often than not I have found that entering the car with the FOB or the PAAK (Fordpass app) the car is in a random profile. Radio presets default to a 3 row setting(even though I changed it to 2 rows). All my settings have been set to the #1 driver. What always work (before you start driving) is to press the #2 driver button & then press #1. All the presets will change back(and audio settings too).
Hope the new release will fix the problem.

Mr.-e

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Country flag
I had the same problem...this is what I do now...the #1 memory button on door is my profile. Now when I get in I simply press 2 then 1 right after and it reverts back to exactly my settings (4 rows of presets)
Sponsored