Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Texas-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Some awesome members here have signed up for an FDRS account and have offered to run VINs and show what module updates are available for their Mach-E. Those offers can get buried in a thread, and I thought a stand-alone post might get more attention and be easier to spot the offer.

Two forum members have been exceptionally helpful to me, and I want to give a shout-out and pay it forward. @kltye and @breeves002 answered a bunch of my silly questions as I purchased a Bosch MasterTech II and a PL6100 battery maintainer... and my 11 module update went flawless last night because of them.

For those that don't know, a Ford FDRS license can be purchased for as few as 2 days for $50, all the way up to a year for quite a bit more. I have a 2-day license expiring Sunday (10-10-21) evening. If you would like me to run your VIN, I'm happy to run as many as I can. In off-line mode, it will show what modules have a software update available. No codes or anything like that show since you need to be hooked up to the vehicle to pull them.

My thought is that since there seems to be a handful of us willing to purchase the 2-day FDRS license, it would be great to share the resource before spending the money to check for an available update.

If you are interested, you can post here or send me a private message with your VIN, and I'll send you a screenshot of your FDRS screen. Again, my license expires Sunday (10-10-21) in the evening.

If you have FDRS access and are willing to look up another forum member's Mach-E details, post in this thread with the time period that your license is active.
Sponsored

Andyl273

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-e GT Grabber Blue
Occupation
Restaurant GM
Country flag
Some awesome members here have signed up for an FDRS account and have offered to run VINs and show what module updates are available for their Mach-E. Those offers can get buried in a thread, and I thought a stand-alone post might get more attention and be easier to spot the offer.

Two forum members have been exceptionally helpful to me, and I want to give a shout-out and pay it forward. @kltye and @breeves002 answered a bunch of my silly questions as I purchased a Bosch MasterTech II and a PL6100 battery maintainer... and my 11 module update went flawless last night because of them.

For those that don't know, a Ford FDRS license can be purchased for as few as 2 days for $50, all the way up to a year for quite a bit more. I have a 2-day license expiring Sunday (10-10-21) evening. If you would like me to run your VIN, I'm happy to run as many as I can. In off-line mode, it will show what modules have a software update available. No codes or anything like that show since you need to be hooked up to the vehicle to pull them.

My thought is that since there seems to be a handful of us willing to purchase the 2-day FDRS license, it would be great to share the resource before spending the money to check for an available update.

If you are interested, you can post here or send me a private message with your VIN, and I'll send you a screenshot of your FDRS screen. Again, my license expires Sunday (10-10-21) in the evening.

If you have FDRS access and are willing to look up another forum member's Mach-E details, post in this thread with the time period that your license is active.
Would love to see what come up from my vin.
3FMTK1SS9MMA19270
Thank you in advance!
Andy

OP
OP
Texas-E

Texas-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Would love to see what come up from my vin.
3FMTK1SS9MMA19270
Thank you in advance!
Andy
Each of those has an update available. I also pasted your vehicle info, if you want me to pull that down, please let me know. Nothing super secret about it, but I thought I'd add it for you.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others Updates 3FMTK1SS9MMA19270.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS9MMA19270 Info.JPG

RyanSD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME AWD EXT, 2013 Yamaha Stryker
Occupation
IT Systems Architect
Country flag
What an absolute awesome thing to offer people.

That said, I’m a bit curious about my car’s current status.

3FMTK3SU0MMA25827 … do your magic. ;)

Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
Texas-E

Texas-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
What an absolute awesome thing to offer people.

That said, I’m a bit curious about my car’s current status.

3FMTK3SU0MMA25827 … do your magic. ;)

Thank you in advance.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others Info 3FMTK3SU0MMA25827.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others Updates 3FMTK3SU0MMA25827.JPG

JGuske23

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD extended range
Occupation
Market manager
Country flag
3FMTK3SU9MMA03308 please and thank you!

JeffGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ext range
Country flag
Thanks much! I assume RFA is the thing that causes the Frunk button to show up in FordPass, even if it doesn't do anything yet.

The other good news is 6/18/21 was the cutoff for the recalls; my car was built 3 days later. Although we'll see if that turns out to be the case.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
What an awesome idea to make the most of your subscription. Thank you for offering this service.

3FMTK3SU3MMA06138

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
3FMTK3SU0MMA03536

If you have time, sir. And thank you

jgargano44

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Select
Country flag
I sent you a message but I will ask here as well....
If possible could you run my VIN? 3FMTK1SS5MMA41847
Thank you

lmcmahon

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Medical
Country flag