Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Mike
It PTS a subscription software?
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Mike
It PTS a subscription software?
It allows you to look up TSBs, SSM, etc. and also the manuals, wiring diagram, operational descriptions. $22 for 72hrs. It's web based. You would purchase a subscription here. Then select Service Info, and then select the 72hr option and follow the steps to sign up and provide CC details. At the end you click the link for your subscription and it opens PTS.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others PTS

Last edited:

RedOne

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hoping for some help. Had my car in and asked them to fix the OTA issue(I’ve been stuck at what seems like 1.7 forever) and the safety recall. They kept it for 2 days but were wishy washy with what was actually done.
3FMTK3SU1MMA01746

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
It allows you to look up TSBs, SSM, etc. and also the manuals, wiring diagram, operational descriptions. $22 for 72hrs. It's web based. You would purchase a subscription here. Then select Service Info, and then select the 72hr option and follow the steps to sign up and provide CC details. At the end you click the link for your subscription and it opens PTS.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others PTS
Thanks

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
25 Apr '21 build date, Job 1 car.

Your 22S41 recall was apparently accomplished OTA. None of the modules involved in that recall are on this list:

But based on your build date and the cruise control related modules in this list you still don't have BlueCruise Hands-Free capability.

Mike
Thanks Mike!!!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hoping for some help. Had my car in and asked them to fix the OTA issue(I’ve been stuck at what seems like 1.7 forever) and the safety recall. They kept it for 2 days but were wishy washy with what was actually done.
3FMTK3SU1MMA01746
4 Nov '20, Job 1 car.

So....they did the 22S41 recall on the 10th...and also reviewed the procedures for CSP 21P22 but clearly based on the list below decided not to do those updates for some reason. And never attempted the rest of the updates to get your BC working. Somebody referenced your VIN in PTS today to look up the workshop and wiring manuals in PTS but not sure that's related to any repair efforts, just light reading for the tech.

Here's the session history for the 10th so you can see for yourself what was done:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU1MMA01746-13-Aug-22work

The results of the self tests there at the bottom were all "green" on all modules. So maybe he thought he should quit while he was ahead?

If I had a Nov '20 build car and didn't have BC at this point I would make an appointment and request CSP 21P22 and 21G01 be performed. Ford is paying for this. You should take advantage of the opportunity and not wait for the OTA fairy. (Ford's funding of the CSP 21P22 program ends at the end of Nov).

Here's the list of available updates, which would be pared down considerably if you got to BC functionality:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU1MMA01746-13-Aug-22

Tell your service manager:

"This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
This ain't no fooling around
This ain't no mudd club, or C.B.G.B
I ain't got time for that now!"

Mike

Last edited:

Godawgs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4X Ordered
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
There still, to this day, have never been any programming sessions involving a technician and the required support equipment connected to your car.

The song remains the same:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU1MMA01746-13-Aug-22

Mike
Well, they refuse to update it as they say they will only update vehicles with a recall on them. Sent them a copy of the 22S41 notification and they still don’t care. If I understand the notice right they shouldn’t have even let me drive the vehicle off the lot?
Anyways, I’m just going to get a 2 day access to FDRS and update all of these myself and leave some lovely reviews for their service department online. How hard is this to do for someone that’s never done it?

RedOne

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
4 Nov '20, Job 1 car.

So....they did the 22S41 recall on the 10th...and also reviewed the procedures for CSP 21P22 but clearly based on the list below decided not to do those updates for some reason. And never attempted the rest of the updates to get your BC working. Somebody referenced your VIN in PTS today to look up the workshop and wiring manuals in PTS but not sure that's related to any repair efforts, just light reading for the tech.

Here's the session history for the 10th so you can see for yourself what was done:

The results of the self tests there at the bottom were all "green" on all modules. So maybe he thought he should quit while he was ahead?

If I had a Nov '20 build car and didn't have BC at this point I would make an appointment and request CSP 21P22 and 21G01 be performed. Ford is paying for this. You should take advantage of the opportunity and not wait for the OTA fairy. (Ford's funding of the CSP 21P22 program ends at the end of Nov).

Here's the list of available updates, which would be pared down considerably if you got to BC functionality:

Tell your service manager:

"This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
This ain't no fooling around
This ain't no mudd club, or C.B.G.B
I ain't got time for that now!"

Mike
Wow. This was enlightening. Frustrated but happy to have some evidence of what was done and what needs to be done. Definitely calling this week to get things sorted. Tired of lazy people.
We are moving into a new house next month and have more important things to worry about.
I really appreciate you taking a look and the incite to what they did and didn’t do. Thanks so much!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, they refuse to update it as they say they will only update vehicles with a recall on them. Sent them a copy of the 22S41 notification and they still don’t care. If I understand the notice right they shouldn’t have even let me drive the vehicle off the lot?
Anyways, I’m just going to get a 2 day access to FDRS and update all of these myself and leave some lovely reviews for their service department online. How hard is this to do for someone that’s never done it?
It isn't hard to do. There is a buy-in that keeps many folks from doing this.

The FDRS two day license isn't very expensive and a lot of people do that.

The Mongoose+ Ford cable will set you back and so will a decent powersupply to maintain voltage during some of the longer programming sessions (thinking IPC where it could take like 2-3 hours in one go, but those module updates don't come along that often).

You'll need a Windows 10 compatible laptop as well and hopefully it has more than one USB port so you can connect the Mongoose cable to one and have the other one used for the USB drive that some programming requires.

You should read this over to decide if you want to go this route.

I'm happy to answer questions as well.

Mike

Godawgs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4X Ordered
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
It isn't hard to do. There is a buy-in that keeps many folks from doing this.

The FDRS two day license isn't very expensive and a lot of people do that.

The Mongoose+ Ford cable will set you back and so will a decent powersupply to maintain voltage during some of the longer programming sessions (thinking IPC where it could take like 2-3 hours in one go, but those module updates don't come along that often).

You'll need a Windows 10 compatible laptop as well and hopefully it has more than one USB port so you can connect the Mongoose cable to one and have the other one used for the USB drive that some programming requires.

You should read this over to decide if you want to go this route.

I'm happy to answer questions as well.

Mike
Thanks Mike, really appreciate all of your help!

Mach-E-Ato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E ER AWD First Edition
Country flag
Could please someone check
WF0TK3SU4MMA16399 ?
Useful for me because I'm going this week to the dealer and I'll ask to update a few modules.

Thanks!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could please someone check
WF0TK3SU4MMA16399 ?
Useful for me because I'm going this week to the dealer and I'll ask to update a few modules.

Thanks!
No problem.

10 Mar '21 build date, Job 1 car.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK3SU4MMA16399-15-Aug-22

The CCM, CMR, IPMA, and PSCM are all cruise-control related updates.

The GSM is supposed to resolve errors the system detects with the gearshift knob.

The WACM is for people with charging problems (magsafe iPhones like 12-13 models).

The DSM would correct driver's seat and mirror positions not always corresponding to the key fob profile for the fob you're using at the time. (Your using your fob but the seat and mirrors adjust to your partner's profile settings).

The HVAC update is intended to correct a problem where the car does not provide enough heat when it's cold outside.

Best,

Mike

Mach-E-Ato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E ER AWD First Edition
Country flag
Thank you so much Mike! Specially for taking a step further on helping me out deciding what modules should be updated! Amazing community right here.

FirstCav

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME & Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey:

I received the high voltage recall update and several other fixes via OTA. I'm wondering what is left to have a dealer do. If you have the time here is my VIN:

3FMTK3SU2MMA43052

I forgot my VIN last time I asked for your help. DUH!

Thanx again,

John

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey:

I received the high voltage recall update and several other fixes via OTA. I'm wondering what is left to have a dealer do. If you have the time here is my VIN:

3FMTK3SU2MMA43052

I forgot my VIN last time I asked for your help. DUH!

Thanx again,

John
11 July '21 build date, Job 2 car.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU2MMA43052-15-Aug-22

You've got the usual cruise control updates that seemingly all Job 2 cars have at this point. No idea when they will be updated by OTA, must not be a very high priority.

And then the updates to correct a variety of customer complaints, WACM, DSM, RFA, GSM, HVAC, etc.. I think that OBCC is in the list to address DCFC charging errors and improve the charging curve...you're on the -AH version and that's a pretty old revision. This update would take you to the -AM revision.

Mike
Sponsored