Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

cafdiniz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
7 Jul '21 build date, literally day one of Job 2 builds

Here's the list of available updates:
3FMTK3SU5MMA42851-27-Sep-22.png

So I'm guessing you got the 22S41 recall by OTA? Cause it looks like you haven't had a service visit since you bought the car.

Mike
Thanks, Mike! I received the 22S41 recall a while ago via OTA. In fact, I had it installed before getting the official recall letter at home.

The list is long! They will probably call me many names when I hand it over.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Yup...a bit.

3FMTK3SU5MMA09493-25-Sep-22.png

Mike
Mike,

Thanks for all you do to support this forum. DM me your PayPal or Venmo and I’ll send you enough for some beer or dessert next time you’re out to dinner.

All these updates (Ford has been busy since I did updates just about a month ago) went fine. Well the GSM didn’t drop off the list right away, but eventually did.

When I reran the Network scan an APIM update popped up. When I was attempting to do that install the download of the file for part number MU5T-14H212-BAF was taking a really long time but steadily progressing, 2-3% per minute, until somewhere around 60% FDRS announced it had given up trying to get the file and asked did I want to retry.

I retried a few times with FDRS giving up on the d/l in the low single digit percentages. Does this sound like a server side issue to those with experience? I have a pretty solid connection between laptop and router. Planning to give it a go again later tonite.

Any idea what’s in the APIM. I have Verizon 498 of Sync.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Thanks, Mike! I received the 22S41 recall a while ago via OTA. In fact, I had it installed before getting the official recall letter at home.

The list is long! They will probably call me many names when I hand it over.
I should let you know (expectation management) that they may not do all of these.

Some of these are only done in response to a customer concern expressed at the time you hand over the keys to the service advisor.

I don't want you to get your hopes up that this entire list will be knocked out. That's generally not how this goes.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mike,

Thanks for all you do to support
this forum. DM me your PayPal or Venmo and I’ll send you enough for some beer or dessert next time you’re out to dinner.

All these updates (Ford has been busy since I did updates just about a month ago) went fine. Well the GSM didn’t drop off the list right away, but eventually did.

When I reran the Network scan an APIM popped up. When I was attempting to install the download of the file for part number MU5T-14H212-BAF was taking a really long time but steadily progressing, 2-3% per minute until somewhere around 60% FDRS announced it had given up trying to get the file and aske, did I want to retry.

I retried a few times with it giving up in the low single digit percentages. Does this sound like a server side issue to those with experience? I have a pretty solid connection between laptop and router. Planning to give it a go again later to tonite.
Any idea what’s in the APIM. I have Verizon 498 of Sync.
I would say it is a server side issue with congestion. I did this update very early this morning (about 0550 this morning my time) and had no issues. total time for me start to finish (5GB download) was just over an hour.

This is the big one with Alexa and all sorts. Sync 539 when your finished.

cafdiniz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I should let you know (expectation management) that they may not do all of these.

Some of these are only done in response to a customer concern expressed at the time you hand over the keys to the service advisor.

I don't want you to get your hopes up that this entire list will be knocked out. That's generally not how this goes.
As long as they take care of 21P22, 22P08 and the control modules that might impact BC, I'm fine.

My other options would be finding someone nearby with FDRS and waiting for some future OTA I'm assuming... is that right?

NJDevFan30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium ER, '19 Highlander Hybrid
Country flag
Yeah well this needs some explanation from the tech on why he/she is not following the instructions and why today whoever was doing this cancelled the process.

3FMTK3R71MMA39137-15-Sep-22work.png

3FMTK3R71MMA39137-15-Sep-22.png

I don't know exactly what their deal is but I'd ask for a detailed explanation of why they cancelled. It didn't fail, it was cancelled.

Mike
Mike,
If you wouldn't mind running my VIN again, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm told the 21G01 updates should be done now after a module needed to be replaced.

PaperMach-E

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 BMW E46 M3, 2020 Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Sr Network Engineer
Country flag
Please 3FMTK3SU1NMA37602

Thank you

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
As long as they take care of 21P22, 22P08 and the control modules that might impact BC, I'm fine.

My other options would be finding someone nearby with FDRS and waiting for some future OTA I'm assuming... is that right?
Those would be the alternatives, yes.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mike,
If you wouldn't mind running my VIN again, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm told the 21G01 updates should be done now after a module needed to be replaced.
It was the IPMA. They struggled for a long time over many days. I hope it works.

Here's what's still available:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R71MMA39137-28-Sep-22

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Please 3FMTK3SU1NMA37602

Thank you
14 Jul '22 build date.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU1NMA37602-28-Sep-22

The APIM (Sync) module will likely come as an OTA. The doors will likely not.

Mike

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Contemplating pulling the trigger on Mongoose + Power supply to do FDRS myself. Can't get dealer to agree to install updates, even for things I have legitimate complaints about.

Curious where I stand now if you all don't mind. VIN 3FMTK3SU5MMA05895

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Contemplating pulling the trigger on Mongoose + Power supply to do FDRS myself. Can't get dealer to agree to install updates, even for things I have legitimate complaints about.

Curious where I stand now if you all don't mind. VIN 3FMTK3SU5MMA05895
Here's where we are today:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU5MMA05895-28-Sep-22

My recommended order of programming preference;
1) a GWM and TCU,
2) the third refresh of the 22S41 recall updates (PCM, BECM, SOBDM, SOBDMB, and SOBDMC, and some people count the OBCC in that group),
3) the BCM and GFM that should be done together to enable the Frunk opening with the door keypad,
4) the door modules,
5) the DSM,
6) the GSM,
7) the RFA,
8) the HVAC,
9) the WACM,
10) the DSP

Oh, and you can expect at least one APIM to pop up after doing the GWM and TCU.

Mike

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Here's where we are today:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU5MMA05895-28-Sep-22

My recommended order of programming preference;
1) a GWM and TCU,
2) the third refresh of the 22S41 recall updates (PCM, BECM, SOBDM, SOBDMB, and SOBDMC, and some people count the OBCC in that group),
3) the BCM and GFM that should be done together to enable the Frunk opening with the door keypad,
4) the door modules,
5) the DSM,
6) the GSM,
7) the RFA,
8) the HVAC,
9) the WACM,
10) the DSP

Oh, and you can expect at least one APIM to pop up after doing the GWM and TCU.

Mike
Thanks Mike!

I bit the bullet and ordered the Mongoose and battery tender today, so maybe I'll get them by the weekend and get my baby updated!

Arjan

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Yesterday i was at the dealer and they told me that all updates were installed.
I was curious if that is actually the case ?

WF0TK4SX6MME02905

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
Yesterday i was at the dealer and they told me that all updates were installed.
I was curious if that is actually the case ?

WF0TK4SX6MME02905
They did carry out a number of software updates - Looks like there's a couple avaliable now though. (I'm new to this so can't comment on wether they are new updates/expected updates etc)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1664441489069
Sponsored