Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

OP
OP
Texas-E

Texas-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I sent you a message but I will ask here as well....
If possible could you run my VIN? 3FMTK1SS5MMA41847
Thank you
I think I responded to your email, but please let me know if I have not.

lmcmahon

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Some awesome members here have signed up for an FDRS account and have offered to run VINs and show what module updates are available for their Mach-E. Those offers can get buried in a thread, and I thought a stand-alone post might get more attention and be easier to spot the offer.

Two forum members have been exceptionally helpful to me, and I want to give a shout-out and pay it forward. @kltye and @breeves002 answered a bunch of my silly questions as I purchased a Bosch MasterTech II and a PL6100 battery maintainer... and my 11 module update went flawless last night because of them.

For those that don't know, a Ford FDRS license can be purchased for as few as 2 days for $50, all the way up to a year for quite a bit more. I have a 2-day license expiring Sunday (10-10-21) evening. If you would like me to run your VIN, I'm happy to run as many as I can. In off-line mode, it will show what modules have a software update available. No codes or anything like that show since you need to be hooked up to the vehicle to pull them.

My thought is that since there seems to be a handful of us willing to purchase the 2-day FDRS license, it would be great to share the resource before spending the money to check for an available update.

If you are interested, you can post here or send me a private message with your VIN, and I'll send you a screenshot of your FDRS screen. Again, my license expires Sunday (10-10-21) in the evening.

If you have FDRS access and are willing to look up another forum member's Mach-E details, post in this thread with the time period that your license is active.

lmcmahon

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Thank you for offering to look up my VIN 3FMTK3SS4MMA08737
Thanks!

pottslaw

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER (Infinite Blue)
Country flag
If you have FDRS access and are willing to look up another forum member's Mach-E details, post in this thread with the time period that your license is active.
Me too?

3FMTK3R73MMA07094

Thanks!

Boxman74

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E premium Awd LR
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
does anyone in ontario have access to Frds and want to update a car over a few bevy’s and cash.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Lol, this topic is going to blow up with everyone wanting to check...

FYI unless you were just at the dealer in the past month getting TSBs done you probably all have updates for several modules. You only need to update modules if you are having issues, your dealer will tell you the same thing. It's OK that you don't have the latest version because sometimes the changes are very minor meant for specific situations you may not be experiencing. Try not to go crazy over it.

Mari76

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E FE, 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
Country flag
I have a FDRS account that expires today (10/20/2021). I'm happy to look up anybody's vehicle if you'd like.
Hi could you check on mine please? Thank you! 3FMTK3SU8MMA05941

chrisGT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-e GT
Country flag
I have a FDRS account that expires today (10/20/2021). I'm happy to look up anybody's vehicle if you'd like.
I will PM you my VIN. It is a GT so kind of recently built. Interested to see if there are any modules with updates. Thank you so much!
Sponsored