Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
@Mike G any chance you can check mine. I got 4.1.2 and the no change on the screen. 3FMTK3R75NMA19684
Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R75NMA19684-26-Jan-23

On the F-150 VIN lookup forum (I'm there as well) there have been a rash of members who are asking about what is supposed to be an APIM update for F-150 that allows fullscreen Carplay. So there's a member who works for a dealership and he giving them the OTA status (which I can't see) and I'm providing the FDRS software updates. So on some of these the forum member is getting notification in FP that they've gotten a PowerUp but aren't seeing any changes. So the OTA lookup shows that the download started but didn't download all the files, and when I look up the updates...there's the APIM still in the list.

I think that's your situation...it's happening a bunch over on the F-150 site. Here's an example.

I don't think that APIM update completely downloaded.
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just ran your VIN and you still have 11 updates to go. I couldn't figure out how to copy / paste the list but some of them are the key modules like PSCM, BCM and GFM.

I see you are in Rockville MD. I am in Arlington VA (until Tuesday). I have the stuff and can easily help update your car this Saturday. You'd need to provide a 32 gig USB, version 3.2. Let me know if this would work for you.
Make sure you bring the powersupply.

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
^^^
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R75NMA19684-26-Jan-23

On the F-150 VIN lookup forum (I'm there as well) there have been a rash of members who are asking about what is supposed to be an APIM update for F-150 that allows fullscreen Carplay. So there's a member who works for a dealership and he giving them the OTA status (which I can't see) and I'm providing the FDRS software updates. So on some of these the forum member is getting notification in FP that they've gotten a PowerUp but aren't seeing any changes. So the OTA lookup shows that the download started but didn't download all the files, and when I look up the updates...there's the APIM still in the list.

I think that's your situation...it's happening a bunch over on the F-150 site. Here's an example.

Hmm seems like that would be my problem too. I have been stuck for days at "artifact_retrieval_in_progress" according to hidden status on Ford site. 3FMTK3SU9NMA41574

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello again @Mike G , can you run my car again ( 3FMTK3SU3MMA23683 ) to see which modules were updated
Went to dealer to request for update, they only wanted to do recalls/ list from ETIS. They did the recalls except for BC update because of the hold. However, few days after getting the car back, I got OTAs. It states the last update was .... 2.7.4 -_- I'm very behind but hopeful.
Here's the list of available updates with the cruise-control related ones marked with a yellow star:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU3MMA23683-26-Jan-23

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag

PhillyYa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium Extended
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU3MMA23683-26-Jan-23

And yes, your eyes aren't deceiving you....some tech is that lazy that they updated two of your doors and didn't update the other two...each door takes a minute.
Yikes

Dad Bod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GTPE, 2016 Lexus CT200h
Country flag
While I can't see OTA status using FDRS, I would have thought that you'd have gotten a gateway update to head you towards the new Sync by now.

Here's the list of available updates, mostly powertrain and DC fast charger related..and the HVAC and BCM as well:
Thanks, Mike!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
^^^

Hmm seems like that would be my problem too. I have been stuck for days at "artifact_retrieval_in_progress" according to hidden status on Ford site. 3FMTK3SU9NMA41574
Well you do have an APIM in your list this morning...along with that OBCC we all got a month ago.

Just for grins..call your service advisor and ask them to check your OTA status and see if the thing is only partially downloading...It would be interesting if that's the case. Some of these APIM updates are like 6GB and the TCU throughput on AT&T LTE may be the problem..just can't download fast enough.

Last edited:

2021-MMEx-RT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MMEx CA Route 1
Occupation
Yes
Country flag
So finally got my camera/coax fixed and they said they needed to do some updates. If someone could run my VIN to let me check previous to current status, that'd be great!

3FMTK2R75MMA36560

Thank You!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well you do have an APIM in your list this morning...along with that OBCC we all got a month ago.
So finally got my camera/coax fixed and they said they needed to do some updates. If someone could run my VIN to let me check previous to current status, that'd be great!

3FMTK2R75MMA36560

Thank You!
Well here's the "before" list:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK2R75MMA36560-26-Jan-23

You definitely want to see that GWM disappear from this list.....just sayin'

ahern149

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustange Mach-E Select Awd
Country flag
@Mike G
Took in my car yesterday due to some trouble codes the OTA team said my vin had and to see if they can add the frunk button on the screen.
Mind checking if modules were updated? 3FMTK1SS2MMA19966

Cesaarel

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK2R75MMA36560-26-Jan-23

Thank you! I finally received the “the update failed. Will try to update on the next update.” Not sure what that means. First time I’ve have had issues with OTA on my MME. Thank you!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Mike G
Took in my car yesterday due to some trouble codes the OTA team said my vin had and to see if they can add the frunk button on the screen.
Mind checking if modules were updated? 3FMTK1SS2MMA19966
You've got a gateway this morning and that's it....but that's good!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you! I finally received the “the update failed. Will try to update on the next update.” Not sure what that means. First time I’ve have had issues with OTA on my MME. Thank you!
Next time you go on a drive see if the update is available for you to install when you stop someplace. Like if you drive to work and it takes longer than 20-30 minutes, see if the update is available when you park and if so hit the Install Now button. I would never wait on the schedule. Too many variables.

ahern149

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustange Mach-E Select Awd
Country flag
You've got a gateway this morning and that's it....but that's good!
The gateway is new for everyone ? Also, they updated the rest of my list, like the lump of coal stuff?
Sponsored