Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
He's full of it or they don't know what they're doing. Take your pick.

We have completely untrained civilians out here updating their cars without any problems that can't be overcome with patience and help from other members. And if you read through these posts you'll find that most are doing it without any issues whatever.

He's trying to scare you to keep you from bringing in your car. It's either that or they have a crap tech on the job.
+1. Absolutely.
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Hey Mike,

Could you possibly check 3FMTK3R77MMA62244?

I am stuck at 3.6.1 (received in November) and am wondering if some modules need to be updated first before I can again get OTA updates.

Thanks in advance!!
That's a very good question. I've seen quite a few 21J2 that for want of a better term, seem stuck where they are and not getting OTAs. And nothing really stands out as to what the problem is (at least in FDRS).

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R77MMA62244-27-Jan-23

I would call your service advisor and ask them to pull up your OTA dashboard while you're on the phone to discuss whether or not you're getting OTAs, and then if not, that's a good time to ask for an appointment to find out why. Something is holding you back and it may be the powertrain updates not being done yet.

OSLOTT

First Name
Ole Slott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E AWD SR IBSM
Country flag
Hi guys

So it's now been 3 weeks since the car was last updated to SYNC 4 - 22228 - Revision 539 by the dealer - And Mike did a check afterwards but no new APIM was available. So it would be great if one of you guys could do a new check for updates - But I don't know if the latest update is available in Europe yet - but fingers crossed :)

VIN: WF0TK3SS3NMA06298

Best regards
Ole

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi guys

So it's now been 3 weeks since the car was last updated to SYNC 4 - 22228 - Revision 539 by the dealer - And Mike did a check afterwards but no new APIM was available. So it would be great if one of you guys could do a new check for updates - But I don't know if the latest update is available in Europe yet - but fingers crossed :)

VIN: WF0TK3SS3NMA06298

Best regards
Ole
Ole,

You have a new GWM in your list. That's the GWM that needs to be updated so that you can get the new APIM (this would be the same as OTA 4.1.1).

Others in Europe have done this GWM but the APIM hasn't shown up yet for them.

But at least it's a start..right?

Mike

robkathi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Hi, got my car in for service today and had some problems with the acc and speedlimiter, could not turn off the speedlimit warning and the sliders for tolerancesetting were gone 🤷
They called me now and told me there were some Updates and maybe a few problems will be gone after that.
Mike could you please take a look at the outstanding Updates, if there is anything new since the last check

WF0TK3SU0MMA13869

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi, got my car in for service today and had some problems with the acc and speedlimiter, could not turn off the speedlimit warning and the sliders for tolerancesetting were gone 🤷
They called me now and told me there were some Updates and maybe a few problems will be gone after that.
Mike could you please take a look at the outstanding Updates, if there is anything new since the last check

WF0TK3SU0MMA13869
? I don't see any updating in yesterday's session log...a lot of reading on procedures and some pinpoint tests, but no updates.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK3SU0MMA13869-27-Jan-23Work

Here's the list of available updates this morning (same as on the 19th):
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK3SU0MMA13869-27-Jan-23

em5quare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD Premium ER
Country flag
That's a very good question. I've seen quite a few 21J2 that for want of a better term, seem stuck where they are and not getting OTAs. And nothing really stands out as to what the problem is (at least in FDRS).

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK3SU0MMA13869-27-Jan-23

I would call your service advisor and ask them to pull up your OTA dashboard while you're on the phone to discuss whether or not you're getting OTAs, and then if not, that's a good time to ask for an appointment to find out why. Something is holding you back and it may be the powertrain updates not being done yet.
Thanks a lot!! Will do - though it seems hard to get service advisors to help when it comes to EV's.

robkathi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition
Country flag
? I don't see any updating in yesterday's session log...a lot of reading on procedures and some pinpoint tests, but no updates.

Here's the list of available updates this morning (same as on the 19th):
The car stays there till monday, they ordered a new parkingsensor, maybe the will do the updates on monday when the part arrives 🤷

OSLOTT

First Name
Ole Slott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E AWD SR IBSM
Country flag
Ole,

You have a new GWM in your list. That's the GWM that needs to be updated so that you can get the new APIM (this would be the same as OTA 4.1.1).

Others in Europe have done this GWM but the APIM hasn't shown up yet for them.

But at least it's a start..right?

Mike
Hi Mike

As always a huge thank you for doing this :)

I'll try to contact my dealer to see if they want to update the car. But I think it's going to be difficult this time. I have no plausible cause this time and will probably have to pay for it...

Yes it's a start and hopefully the APIM will be available in Europe soon. Could be interesting to know why everything is delayed in Europe. We do have a lot of them here :)

Have a great weekend

Best regards
Ole

Meedo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Hi Mike,

Would you mind checking 3FMTK4SX1NMA41875 for me, it seems that my updates are stuck and I might need to manually install some to get it going again.

Thanks,
Meedo

HarrisonFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Mach-e Select SR RWD
Country flag
I'm curious as to my 21J1 Mach-e's standing in FDRS after its recent slew of OTA updates getting me up to 4.1.2 (non-EA).

I'm predicting OBCC, potential door modules, BCM & GFM (for the ever elusive functional Job 1 frunk-release), and maybe an APIM(?) for 4.1.3.

I appreciate your time and helpfulness!
3FMTK1RM9MMA41566

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Mike,

Would you mind checking 3FMTK4SX1NMA41875 for me, it seems that my updates are stuck and I might need to manually install some to get it going again.

Thanks,
Meedo
Okay, well here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK4SX1NMA41875-27-Jan-23

Are you thinking the powertrain stuff needs to be done to kick this off?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm curious as to my 21J1 Mach-e's standing in FDRS after its recent slew of OTA updates getting me up to 4.1.2 (non-EA).

I'm predicting OBCC, potential door modules, BCM & GFM (for the ever elusive functional Job 1 frunk-release), and maybe an APIM(?) for 4.1.3.

I appreciate your time and helpfulness!
3FMTK1RM9MMA41566
Here's the available update list, which includes your next GWM (this would make you equivalent to PowerUp 4.1.3 after it's applied).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1RM9MMA41566-27-Jan-23

HarrisonFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Mach-e Select SR RWD
Country flag
Here's the available update list, which includes your next GWM (this would make you equivalent to PowerUp 4.1.3 after it's applied).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1RM9MMA41566-27-Jan-23
Many thanks. That all seems to be in line with what I expected. It's nice when the OTA domino's fall into place. Now if only that pesky frunk release would grace our J1 update schedules.

Again, thank you.