Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Thanks Mike. Don’t see the new OBCC update. Maybe for American cars?
Well that OBCC update that came out as an OTA for many recently was actually the same OBCC update I applied on January 6th when it showed up in my list. It updated the software to revision "-AP" according to @Mach-Lee, and that's the same version I have now...and coincidentally the same version you are sporting as well. So I think we're G2G on the OBCC front.
Sponsored

MortuuS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME SR RWD
Country flag
Could someone please check what the dealer updated on my car today? And which updates are still available?
WF0TK1EM3MMA31749

It needed new tyres and I requested them to also check my updates. Since I haven't had one since september. I told them I want my frunk and full screen android auto to work.

Frunk now finally works with the FOB. Fullscreen AA not so much.. When picking it up they told me that it should be getting OTA updates again now. If no updates show up within a month they asked me to contact them again.

I know it's a job 1 car. But what is the latest head unit version for it in the EU? Is that available only with FDRS? Or have they started pushing higher versions again for us in the forgotten part of the world?? 👀

Thanks!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could someone please check what the dealer updated on my car today? And which updates are still available?
WF0TK1EM3MMA31749

It needed new tyres and I requested them to also check my updates. Since I haven't had one since september. I told them I want my frunk and full screen android auto to work.

Frunk now finally works with the FOB. Fullscreen AA not so much.. When picking it up they told me that it should be getting OTA updates again now. If no updates show up within a month they asked me to contact them again.

I know it's a job 1 car. But what is the latest head unit version for it in the EU? Is that available only with FDRS? Or have they started pushing higher versions again for us in the forgotten part of the world?? 👀

Thanks!
Here's the work they did:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK1EM3MMA31749-26-May-23Work

Here's the updates you still have available:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK1EM3MMA31749-26-May-23

They are still not pushing the newer Sync UI versions of the APIM updates yet. Someone in the EU did mention that they knew somebody who got the new UI....with their new '23 car. So I don't know what's keeping them from rolling that update out.

spicy_taco

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
30 Nov '22 build date.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK1EM3MMA31749-26-May-23
Mike, could I ask you to re-check again? I took it to the dealer today and they said they updated some modules. I'm curious if they only did RFA update, or if they did all of the door control modules as well.

VIN: 3FMTK3SU9PMA04978

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mike, could I ask you to re-check again? I took it to the dealer today and they said they updated some modules. I'm curious if they only did RFA update, or if they did all of the door control modules as well.

VIN: 3FMTK3SU9PMA04978
It was just the RFA.

Here's today's list:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU9PMA04978-27-May-23

Matstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Could someone check for any module updates for my car? I’m going to the dealer this week and I would like to know what should I ask to update.

3FMTK3SUXMMA35541

Thanks

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could someone check for any module updates for my car? I’m going to the dealer this week and I would like to know what should I ask to update.

3FMTK3SUXMMA35541

Thanks
10 Jun '21 build date, Job 1 car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXMMA35541-27-May-23

Matstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
10 Jun '21 build date, Job 1 car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXMMA35541-27-May-23
Thanks Mike,

I’m a bit surprised that so many modules need update!

The car received all the last OTA except 4.2.6 and the lasted Improved DC Fast Charging.

I received the last one that supposed to update the heater and ventilation. Why the HVAC still need a update?

what modules do you recommend to ask for a update by the dealer?

gregpdx

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-EX AWD
Country flag
Hi All - if someone would not mind checking mine, I'd appreciate it. 3FMTK3SUXMMA59466

I did a rather large FDRS update series a month or so ago, and since then I received the 4.2.6 OTA and DC fast charging update message, but my curiosity causes me to wonder. :) Plus, I do keep getting a rear camera module DTC, as well as driver and passenger side LED DTC's on a recurring basis.

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag
3FMTK2R79NMA13705

Thanks in advance!

ILikeTurtles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium 4x
Country flag
Just got the SVS message. Can someone please let me know what the code is?

3FMTK3SUXNMA03920

thanks!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi All - if someone would not mind checking mine, I'd appreciate it. 3FMTK3SUXMMA59466

I did a rather large FDRS update series a month or so ago, and since then I received the 4.2.6 OTA and DC fast charging update message, but my curiosity causes me to wonder. :) Plus, I do keep getting a rear camera module DTC, as well as driver and passenger side LED DTC's on a recurring basis.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXMMA59466-29-May-23

I'm pretty sure most people get a rear camera DTC (CMR) due to the placement of the camera itself. All you have to do is turn the steering wheel 30 degrees and it can't see your eyes anymore and throws an error.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks Mike,

I’m a bit surprised that so many modules need update!

The car received all the last OTA except 4.2.6 and the lasted Improved DC Fast Charging.

I received the last one that supposed to update the heater and ventilation. Why the HVAC still need a update?

what modules do you recommend to ask for a update by the dealer?
The HVAC received yet another update after the one that was an OTA.

I personally update all of the modules that have updates available but I know your dealership/tech won't do that unless somebody pays them to do it, or there's an error code or customer concern that would cause them to update one or more of them under warranty.
Sponsored