Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

nmundo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium ER RWD MME
Country flag
Could someone check 3FMTK3R7XMMA09585 please? Hoping the new FDRS version means the rest of my missing BC updates are now showing up.

Chapschaps

First Name
Oneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select Fusion energi
Country flag
can someone check my vin 3FMTK1RM5MMA34937, its currently at the dealer because they said they did all the updates and I told them that I don't see no difference still don't have notes or any new feature.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
can someone check my vin , its currently at the dealer because they said they did all the updates and I told them that I don't see no difference still don't have notes or any new feature.
Looks like the OBCC and APIM failed, so they should try those again.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1650060695885

muslimun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Mustang Mach e Premium AWD
Country flag
Can someone run my VIN (3FMTK3SUXMMA03611) on FDRS and see what updates are still available?

I really Appreciate it!

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Bummer. Thanks though!
They won't actually show up until you connect the car and let FDRS read the current versions. It's still showing the available updates based on the last time it was connected.

zog

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I did the 21P22 on my Swedish Mach E GT PE and they claimed they updated my modules below, I want to verify this is per the customer satisfaction program with all modules or not. Could you check please ? Sorry for the Swedish below. WF0TK4SX8MME01321

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others mache

RhodyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 X3M40i, ‘21 GTPE
Country flag
Could someone check my vin? Getting some fault messages and want to see if there is anything obvious out of date.

3FMTK4SXXMME01966

Thanks!!!

cdale12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 289 Convertible, 21 GB GTPE MME
Country flag
My 9/21 GTPE has not had any updates. I took it to the dealer because it has the annoying issue of the headlight switch going blank (no setting or lights at all) sometimes when I start the car. So, it is going in for service on Monday to do all of the software updates.
Can someone check my vin so I have a list of what should be done?
3FMTK4SX2MME00519

Thanks in advance.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My 9/21 GTPE has not had any updates. I took it to the dealer because it has the annoying issue of the headlight switch going blank (no setting or lights at all) sometimes when I start the car. So, it is going in for service on Monday to do all of the software updates.
Can someone check my vin so I have a list of what should be done?

Thanks in advance.
This is what you have available. But none of these updates will fix the headlight switch bug.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1650111971723

cdale12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 289 Convertible, 21 GB GTPE MME
Country flag
This is what you have available. But none of these updates will fix the headlight switch bug.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1650111971723
Thanks for the quick response!
I hope they fix the switch bug at some point, but at least I will get all the updates that I can.