Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Hi MME friends. Would someone be kind enough to help and run my VIN? I believe I need all of the following done by my dealer but looking for validation please. My car is stuck on OTA 1.6 since the 1.7.1 failed back in November. I get multiple errors on every start.

Errors:
-Front camera fault Service required
-Pre-Collision Assist not available
-Adaptive Cruise not available

Job 1, AWD Extended Premium
3FMTK3SU5MMA26293

Fixes needed:
-Recall 21C22 - Windshield Glass Reseal
-Recall 21S42 - Panoramic Roof Glass Reseal
-CSP 22B08 - electronic control module recovery
-Optional Product Improvement Program 21G01 - BlueCruise Programming
-TSB 22-2117 - fix OTA APIM software issues
-TSB 22-2109 - fix various driver assistance issues

Other:
SSM 50383 - https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2022/MC-10207053-0001.pdf

Thank you!
You aren't showing many updates. They took care of most of your updates in March. If they repair your APIM and fix the front camera issue which may be a simple software routine then most of your issues should be resolved.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1651624731847

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Could someone run my vin 3FMTK1SS8MMA18479 tomorrow will be third day of service at the dealer, wondering how much is left. started Monday morning @8 AM on power up 2.3.0, doing 21G01 CSP
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1651625078565

Looks like they are having trouble with IPMA update as they tried yesterday and today and initiated IPMA troubleshooting.

DylanBeast

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
1651625078565.png

Looks like they are having trouble with IPMA update as they tried yesterday and today and initiated IPMA troubleshooting.
Will it update if the camera fault code isn’t cleared first? Also thank you very much for the info🙂

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Will it update if the camera fault code isn’t cleared first? Also thank you very much for the info🙂
Clearing the codes is a part of the update procedure and this shouldn't impact the update. Now if this is a persistent code then there may be further issues.

jcloudm

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE GT PE
Country flag
If you're willing I'd love to see the result for 3FMTK4SX7MME01973 . It's a GT PE built in October and hasn't ever been in for any work. I haven't been able to figure out if it's eligible for 21P22 or other items.

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
If you're willing I'd love to see the result for 3FMTK4SX7MME01973 . It's a GT PE built in October and hasn't ever been in for any work. I haven't been able to figure out if it's eligible for 21P22 or other items.
You have the normal list for Job 2's. If you DC fast charge then the OBCC updates the charge curve. Otherwise, none of these updates had any noticeable impact on my GTPE.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1651665367819

DylanBeast

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Clearing the codes is a part of the update procedure and this shouldn't impact the update. Now if this is a persistent code then there may be further issues.
Apparently IPMA module was bad, say they should have new module by end of day

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Apparently IPMA module was bad, say they should have new module by end of day
When I checked the history yesterday they were pulling steps to remove the IPMA. I have seen that with others but they were able to get the updates to work.

DylanBeast

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When I checked the history yesterday they were pulling steps to remove the IPMA. I have seen that with others but they were able to get the updates to work.
Hopefully it was actually just a bad module, not something worse

Cherlin

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus RS , Premium EX4, 22' M3 SR+, R1T Order
Occupation
Electric Utilities - Management
Country flag
My car has been at the dealership going on 3 days now so sorry to ask again but just want to see if they have even done anything yet! can you please check 3FMTK3SUXMMA06038 again? Thank you!

tvguyemt

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE4x Iconic Silver, 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
You aren't showing many updates. They took care of most of your updates in March. If they repair your APIM and fix the front camera issue which may be a simple software routine then most of your issues should be resolved.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1651665367819
Thank you!

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
My car has been at the dealership going on 3 days now so sorry to ask again but just want to see if they have even done anything yet! can you please check 3FMTK3SUXMMA06038 again? Thank you!
Three full days updating. They were having issues updating APIM today. Two failed attempts but looks to me like they need to clear their FDRS cache and they should work. The error is related to downloading the binary not actually doing the update.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1651704905403

Chapschaps

First Name
Oneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select Fusion energi
Country flag
ok my car has been at the dealership for 3 weeks now they said they working with ford engineer because some of the updates not goin through can you check to see what updates I have or don't have thanks in advance 3FMTK1RM5MMA34937

kdisner

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Can someone please check 3FMTK3RM7MMA09064. I've been at 2.1.0 for a mighty long time. Thanks!
Sponsored